What happened to Delonte West? Mental disorders are a scary thing

Dam, homie got the raiden hat and some new adidas.

I thought he was holdin a popeyes bag but its a cardboard wit nothin written on it.

Players should look out for eachother man. Or at least the NBA could provide some assistance .

He played long enough to be eligible for an NBA pension., minimum of $55,000 up to $195,000 (depending on years of service) but unfortunately, it does not kick in until age 62. Apparently the NBA also has a 401(k) available, and matches 140% of player contributions.

140%.

Exactly.some people with mental health issues refuse everyone's help and are untreatable. Unfortunately I've dealt with this first hand.

yup...im dealing with this right now. Family member is homeless and i've done everything possible to get them off the streets but the reality is there is an extremely high bar you gotta meet to hold anyone against their will.

It's incredibly difficult man, It's hard enough in canada. I gotta imagine it's even harder in home of the free, don't tread on me 'murica.
It’s not that hard. Just call the sheriff or the local county mental health authority. If you can tell them what he’s been doing and show they are a danger to themselves or others a doctor or judge will sign an emergency detention warrant. They will be taken to a mental hospital for 48 hrs then have to go before a dr to see if the hold will be lifted or extended.

It’s not that hard. Just call the sheriff or the local county mental health authority. If you can tell them what he’s been doing and show they are a danger to themselves or others a doctor or judge will sign an emergency detention warrant. They will be taken to a mental hospital for 48 hrs then have to go before a dr to see if the hold will be lifted or extended.
again i don't know how it works in america.

In canada, same deal you get held but if you aren't a clear and present danger to yourself, even if the doc determines you are mentally ill, they have to let you go.

If he’s not committing any crimes or threatening ppl it’s up to the discretion of the cops...With the current stage of policing don’t think they would care that much, just another crazy cat in the streets to em

You gotta be really wildin just for them to pull you off the streets, what you talking bout takes a a lot to happen like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh ...Once you reach adult status in the country breaking the law or causing a dangerous scene pretty much the only thing that can stop you from doing whatever you want no matter what your mental health is like

So why he on the street
If ur such a friend
Why ain’t u help him get off the street
Only so much you can do if somebody’s mind ain’t right...unless you locking somebody in a room it’s nothing you can do to stop a grown man from acting how he wanna act and going where he wanna go

Do u know for a fact that he doesn’t???
Or u just assuming
If so shut up

Actually man I think you need to sit this one out.

Rather that just taking the info I gave you in stride you are getting defensive.

You are the one who are making the accusation and assumptions about Jammer. You're the one questioning his friendship and making assumptions based on a video on twitter. Not me.

Sometimes when you say something dumb, just own up to it and keep it moving. |l

Actually man I think you need to sit this one out.
maybe

Rather that just taking the info I gave you in stride you are getting defensive.
true

You are the one who are making the accusation and assumptions about Jammer. You're the one questioning his friendship and making assumptions based on a video on twitter. Not me.
that's true too

Sometimes when you say something dumb, just own up to it and keep it moving. |l
true as well but nah
either way stay blessed king
unless ur not black
then just have a good day

Back
Top Bottom