Honestly
I haven’t even watched the video
Don’t even care to
Other people’s pain and hurt
Aint always meant to be shared and posted
I know I’m in the minority
But I don’t need to always see folks embarrassing moments

Last edited:
Not at all, he was moving with purpose like he was training.
The mind/muscle memory never fades. I was shooting hoops at the park once and this tweaker came up to me asking for change. Told him I ain't got none, then he says "well can I get some shots off then". I pass him the ball and grumbled under my breath thinking this basehead is wasting my time. He went up for a layup then pulled it back out and knocked down a silky mid-range. I think he made like 7 shots for every one that he'd miss. I was out there just retrievin'. I wanted to ask him about his background but it might've made him feel bad reflecting back on the good life so I decided not to. It was probably Speedy Claxton or someone like that.

OXON HILL, Md. -- A Maryland police officer has been suspended for shooting a video that showed former NBA player Delonte West as he was being questioned while shirtless and handcuffed, a police department statement said.

One of two videos circulating on social media shows a thin, shirtless man with tattoos sitting on a curb with his hands cuffed behind his back. Police said that man is West, and an officer shot the video.

Prince George's County Police said they learned Tuesday that an officer shot video of West sitting on the curb and that it was circulating on social media. An investigation followed, and the suspension was announced Tuesday.

Glad he is still doing well. I posted the article about that woman who I guess called herself his friend and let him spend the night, but then again taking and posting all those pics for social media clout make me cynical but maybe that's just the generation we're in. I've tried not to be as judgy about it as I once was.

OKC has a huge homeless problem, ironically mostly concentrated around the most expensive part of town, and they're not all druggy, methy, people you'd profile as that "type." I was passing out food to the homeless last weekend and so many of them were my age, looked like me or any other person, didn't have time or try to talk to any much about how they got that way but honestly if I didnt have my parents to let me borrow money to get through my unemployment I could have easily ended up the same (not literally because I have history I could borrow against or move in with parents but again that's just the privilege I have as a safety net that not everyone does).

OKC has a huge homeless problem, ironically mostly concentrated around the most expensive part of town, and they're not all druggy, methy, people you'd profile as that "type." I was passing out food to the homeless last weekend and so many of them were my age, looked like me or any other person, didn't have time or try to talk to any much about how they got that way but honestly if I didnt have my parents to let me borrow money to get through my unemployment I could have easily ended up the same (not literally because I have history I could borrow against or move in with parents but again that's just the privilege I have as a safety net that not everyone does).
Famb.. majority homeless folks have no natural supports. Used to case manage with chronically homeless in SF. Always visited my high risk clients like they were family.
Bless up for realizing your parents. Mines def helped out early this yr and now im helping them out.

former co-worker at my old job ended up homeless
he was divorced and had a teenage but decided to come out to cali since there wasn't much work where he was from (small town in midwest). after getting laid off, a few months later, another co-worker saw him on the streets.

Funny Lil CLipping

1604604683715.png

Back
Top Bottom