whats a good first car

platos is $9 an hour and 15-20 hours a week so that's like 150 and like 135 after taxes per week. that should be enough for insurance lol 

not going to college 

After looking at that math, you might need to :lol:.

Why don't you wanna go to college fam? You expect to be making $9 an hour for the rest of your life? You not gonna be able to afford a new luxury car with a high school diploma, B

After looking at that math, you might need to
laugh.gif

Why don't you wanna go to college fam? You expect to be making $9 an hour for the rest of your life? You not gonna be able to afford a new luxury car with a high school diploma, B
it was rough estimates 
laugh.gif
 i dont even know how much taxes takes 
laugh.gif
...anyway i have an internship at karafotias reality in Decatur with a dude named hayes. he flips houses so im trying to do that or just reality when i grow up. S/O to mom for the internship
grin.gif

feel no need to got to college anyway bro. not trying to acquire student loans. last month alone i already made 1k off thrifting clothes and shoes after only 1 day of thrifting. with a car i can thrift more and make more. i know that 1k wont do anything but pay the rent when im out alone but on top of my job it helps  

At 16, dude is a growing boy... needs all the nourishment he can get. 
Nothing wrong at all with "ricing" for a while. Keeps you out if trouble and still lets you have fun. Most dudes eat it at some point in their first whip so it might as well be cheap. It's a lot easier to stomach the ramen noodle budget diet if you dress em up with stuff. Don't come over here bashing ricers bruh, my food metaphor game is on point. When his wallet grows up he'll be ready for an engine thats big and strong.

That said.. leave the muffler stock on your Acura/Honda... don't be a rice burner.

I live in las vegas by the way. Not far from Cali but we don't pay what y'all pay to live by the beach ands our car scene is wayy smaller
Nah b I was with you till you said drop another 4k to make it look like this

im pretty sure grown men can afford a 2001 550i
i didnt know maintenance was like that tho 

Grown men who go to college and get an education

You banking on thrifting, fam? You strivin for the bare minimum. You think flipping houses in Georgia is gonna get you bread? Houses in Georgia are dirt cheap as it is. Cats down there can't even afford their mortgage that's why its a foreclosure on every block.

Strive for more than that, B. Get your priorities together

Last edited:
Grown men who go to college and get an education

You banking on thrifting, fam? You strivin for the bare minimum. You think flipping houses in Georgia is gonna get you bread? Houses in Georgia are dirt cheap as it is. Cats down there can't even afford their mortgage that's why its a foreclosure on every block.

Strive for more than that, B. Get your priorities together
he made right under 7 figures last year and im not going to rely on thrifting when im a grown mad nor flipping houses. thats something i want to do on the side. i want to go into real estate in general which is a good profession if you can do it in which i can. and the houses hayes flips aren't dirt cheap  
laugh.gif

car threads weak here. op take da bus, u dont go enuff. stop watchig fast n fury

he made right under 7 figures last year and im not going to rely on thrifting when im a grown mad nor flipping houses. thats something i want to do on the side. i want to go into real estate in general which is a good profession if you can do it in which i can. and the houses hayes flips aren't dirt cheap  
laugh.gif
and i know that im not going to make anything near 7 figures for a while if i even ever do but i gotta start somewhere 

Judging from your posts you'll be raking in at least mid-6 figs in no time

So minus whale cop something in your future price range, maybe something like an e65 amg as a starter in case you curb up the wheels and have a fender bender here and there

since yall some ****wads lmfao

prefer something sporty and under 6,000
my first car I got a year ago was a 98 honda accord ex v6 only for 1800 after all fees and such. I drove that thing hard too 
laugh.gif
 and I did get in to two mini accidents (just dents), regardless OP like everyone said reliability is what you want and you WILL bang your car up

save the leftover from the 5000$ and build up by getting a job, and cash out on a old STI or WRX next year b 
devil.gif

if you want sporty now look into a nissan 240zx 

honda prelude works well too

Last edited:
kids today can play grand tourismo not wrench, 240s n all that sr29, h22a stuff too hard for them, soon, nt will be asking bout wat viscoscity or best oil filter

my first car I got a year ago was a 98 honda accord ex v6 only for 1800 after all fees and such. I drove that thing hard too 
laugh.gif
 and I did get in to two mini accidents (just dents), regardless OP like everyone said reliability is what you want and you WILL bang your car up

save the leftover from the 5000$ and build up by getting a job, and cash out on a old STI or WRX next year b 
devil.gif

if you want sporty now look into a nissan 240zx 

honda prelude works well too
i preferably dont like Honda and Nissan lol  

kids today can play grand tourismo not wrench, 240s n all that sr29, h22a stuff too hard for them, soon, nt will be asking bout wat viscoscity or best oil filter
yeah i never wreck in forza and if i can race well in forza im gonna be a great driver because that game is hard 

A hoopty for a few years, you're gonna get into fender-benders and you won't take a new car for granted after that.

Back
Top Bottom