Whats the male equivalent to a 'girl with daddy issues'?

male with daddy issues = Drake, seeks attention, flamboyant, or too rough, wanna be thug, cant handle authority
male with mommy issues= woman hater, doesn't trust well
yea thats me
mean.gif
Damn shawty. 
In high school you was the maaaaan shawty.

No lie I have anger issues like a mofo but really trying to work on it.....finally saw my dad after 17 years and realized he will never change and continues to blame my mom for him being absent...I have come to peace with it and have been doing a lot better at controlling my temper....I love my moms because she has been through a lot of my dumb decisions and I can honestly say I only loved only one other woman truly like her but after getting heart broken its been m.o.b. not because of being a "mommas boy" but women are treacherous as f*ck and really don't fight faiir(a woman can have you feeling like a god one day and cut you with words that make you want to be in fetile position for life) but real talk hopefully one day I can just meet a cool chick."iron man suit on flame me for being real,body is ready"

Last edited:
A man who was abandoned by his mother.

I dated a guy like that. He was crazy and didn't know how to handle talking and working stuff out. He would just get upset and cuss and break stuff (never around me). I would came over after we made up one time and he broke every glass cup in his apt. When we broke up for good he admitted he would try to test me and push me and away to force me to show him that I cared.

It was weird and sad cuz he had a terrible relationship w/everyone in his family except his maternal grandmother.

When he was good he was good but when he got mad it was pretty bad. Someone else could probably handle it but I don't do conflict and arguing so that **** would literally make me sick to my stomach.

I dated a guy like that. He was crazy and didn't know how to handle talking and working stuff out. He would just get upset and cuss and break stuff (never around me). I would came over after we made up one time and he broke every glass cup in his apt. When we broke up for good he admitted he would try to test me and push me and away to force me to show him that I cared.

It was weird and sad cuz he had a terrible relationship w/everyone in his family except his maternal grandmother.

When he was good he was good but when he got mad it was pretty bad. Someone else could probably handle it but I don't do conflict and arguing so that **** would literally make me sick to my stomach.
how was the D?

:smh:

a dude with mommy issues is the only thing that comes to mind..

basically these dudes ultimately end up with a woman with similar traits to that of their mother..several members on the site come to mind.

these guys are super sensitive and often need to hear compliments and are very insecure.

kanye is the perfect example..
Really true but its more of the dudes without a father...which i like to call the save em syndrome (patent pending) its basically this since these guys didnt have a father figure and their moms was never a suitable woman for a long term relationship with a man..be it in a intimate relationship ie father of kids their own fathers not being involved etc.... they have boys/sons and raised them instead of like men but like the image of what view a man should be and wish a man was..And then these dudes seek out and basically save women that are similiar to their moms, and are usually women real men wouldnt be with in a long term relationship...(outside of if she is exceptional in superfiscal qualities ala looks)...

These woman instead of accepting and improving on their flaws and as a person which would allow them the opportunity to find and keep a man, they instead make a boy (their sons) into what they feel a man should be like.

many of these guys will be like oh well im a real man cause i did this that etc..married have a job kids etc...successfull relationship with woman. But the thing is often times they end up with these damaged woman who were raised the exact opposite so in a sense you have the woman basically being a woman with the ideals mindset of a man, and the guy with the ideals mindset of woman.

Basically you end up with think like a man act like a lady type of women, and think like a woman and act like a man type of men...instead of think like a woman and be a woman kinda women, and think like a man and be a man kinda men.

It works but if either should deal with the real counterpart sex of themselves it usually never works out, or if it does it is only a rouse ie...like we get along etc...plus we got kids etc...

a dude with mommy issues is the only thing that comes to mind..

basically these dudes ultimately end up with a woman with similar traits to that of their mother..several members on the site come to mind.

these guys are super sensitive and often need to hear compliments and are very insecure.

kanye is the perfect example..
Really true but its more of the dudes without a father...which i like to call the save em syndrome (patent pending) its basically this since these guys didnt have a father figure and their moms was never a suitable woman for a long term relationship with a man..be it in a intimate relationship ie father of kids their own fathers not being involved etc.... they have boys/sons and raised them instead of like men but like the image of what view a man should be and wish a man was..And then these dudes seek out and basically save women that are similiar to their moms, and are usually women real men wouldnt be with in a long term relationship...(outside of if she is exceptional in superfiscal qualities ala looks)...

These woman instead of accepting and improving on their flaws and as a person which would allow them the opportunity to find and keep a man, they instead make a boy (their sons) into what they feel a man should be like.

many of these guys will be like oh well im a real man cause i did this that etc..married have a job kids etc...successfull relationship with woman. But the thing is often times they end up with these damaged woman who were raised the exact opposite so in a sense you have the woman basically being a woman with the ideals mindset of a man, and the guy with the ideals mindset of woman.

Basically you end up with think like a man act like a lady type of women, and think like a woman and act like a man type of men...instead of think like a woman and be a woman kinda women, and think like a man and be a man kinda men.

It works but if either should deal with the real counterpart sex of themselves it usually never works out, or if it does it is only a rouse ie...like we get along etc...plus we got kids etc...

How'd you come up with this? Srs because I dont think its accurate.

you can see it in society...the traditional male is damn near nonexistant...plus like ive said before if you dont have first hand knowledge of something/experience how can you teach it to others... A woman cannot teach a man how to be a man..she can give him what her idea of what a man is...what she would like in a man...what her opinion of what a man is/should be.... But being a man nope. If so name me any facet of anything to where you can have no first hand knowledge nor experience in something and yet be able to teach it...I'll wait for that one.

Alot of dudes for some odd reason think jumpoffs etc... woman who just cannot for whatever the multitude of reason maybe cannot keep a real man in they life didnt exist when they mom was young...granted i get the bias of them being your mom.

Often times ppl if they cannot achieve/accomplish thing themselves or arent willing to change/sacrafice to reach said goal or achievement will vicariously achieve this thru others...ie the father who lives out his football dreams by having his son be a great football player...and then there is the mom who raises her son in what she ideally think a man should be..do to them not being able to maintain keep one. What ive seen is usually you get a captain save em...or a guy who is so resentful go waaay on the other side of the spectrum ie a pimp player womanizer. These are the guys who usually try to be extra hard ie the reason for these rise of these internet thugs and fake gangsters... or tricks/marks/simps etc.

So you basically have a woman raising her son with the mindset of a women...trying to give the image of a man a fascade if you will. then you have the girl/daughter having the mindset of man aka im so independent etc... trying to give the image of a women... Thus you have this whole sensative male/metrosexual.... daytime tv type of dudes...and the i am the boss, i run the show head honcho type of women...

I then basically said it still works out because their is still the dominant submissive relationship...its just the guy is the submissive one with a false image of dominance based on what a woman believe the alpha is. and you have the woman being the dominant one with a false image of submissiveness based on what a woman wish she was.

In short someone is wearing the slacks someone is wearing the sassons...its just the dude is wearing the sasoons trying to play it off like they slacks, and the woman is wearing the slacks and playing it off like the sasoons. and it works cause end of the day the dynamic is still there.

What i ended with is saying is that if said dude was to walk up with the sasoons on and convince the woman who has sasoons on and say these are slacks... it usually doesnt work...and same goes for woman in scenario with interaction with man.

^^^^ damb... That **** was long as hell...

you opened up a can of worms with that "a woman can't teach a man how to be a man" comment..

cats coming at your neck in a min...

^^^^ damb... That **** was long as hell...

you opened up a can of worms with that "a woman can't teach a man how to be a man" comment..

cats coming at your neck in a min...
He is right though.............

But most people of color are raised by single mothers so of course they will oject.

That is like a lion raising a lamb and the lamb giving the lion credit for showing him how to be a sheep.

Nah man. You learn how to be a man from a MAN.

Back
Top Bottom