Santa Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Mangera, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Slums ftl....

Detroit is not that bad!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I would say da chi south side!! I had only been there for 5 min visitin my uncle and i saw a police chase come thru dahood and da dude jumped out da car and ran down da street!!!!! and gary indiana is rough too.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by mondayC

Originally Posted by kix4kix

DesMoines Iowa
indifferent.gif

Waterloo, Iowa.
Beacon, Iowa.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Spillville, Iowa
Ackley, Iowa
Story City, Iowa
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is everyone ragging on Iowa...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

New Haven, CT. If you don't trust me, go there for yourself. Everyone I know has had their garage/car busted into at least once.
Fam i live like a few exits from New Haven and it's not that bad of a place. Its your typical "urban" city. CT has it's"bad" areas but i doubt any of these areas deserve to be mentioned with the likes of some of these goon cities being mentioned here...
in violence and in crimes i have to say Baltimore city Maryland, I almost got shot there . I still go there alot, dont got a problem with it.
So let me get this straight...you been almost capped a few times, yet you still go there a lot...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Karachi, Pakistan...
i was born there
eyes.gif
(yes, im Chinese
laugh.gif
)

anyways. BEIJING

Lol what the hell were you doing over there gettin borned?
Hold-up, am i the only one who caught this discourse..."what were you doing over there gettin borned"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Realtalk, this thread is straight comedy. Def brightened up a boring Christmas...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Camden...I hate the fact that Im right across the bridge in Philly like 5 minutes away....its very unsettling.

In America the worst place Ive been to is Daytona Beach, Florida
However it compares nothing to Dhaka, Bangladesh. I will never go back.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by Ryda421

san francisco.

Seriously dude?
san fran is not bad at all, i have no clue wut ur thinkin. they have some of the best restaurants in the world and the downtown area is verynice. also one of the cleanest cities ive been to.

new haven, ct someone mentioned before is not that bad. there are some nice areas to it but it also has really bad areas. towns like bridgeport, waterbury,and new britian are worse cus ther is not one nice section to each of them

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by Ryda421

san francisco.

Seriously dude?
san fran is not bad at all, i have no clue wut ur thinkin. they have some of the best restaurants in the world and the downtown area is very nice. also one of the cleanest cities ive been to.

new haven, ct someone mentioned before is not that bad. there are some nice areas to it but it also has really bad areas. towns like bridgeport, waterbury, and new britian are worse cus ther is not one nice section to each of them
I cant really speak for waterbury and new britain because i've only driven through them. But bport is an OK city. I should know because i livehere. Like every other city, it has it's nice spots. Ex- North Bport and Blackrock just to name a few. I happen to live in a very safe, damn near boringneighborhood. So trust me when i say tales of Bports grime have been greatly exagerrated...

But like it does have it rough spots--like every other urban city. Ex-- PT projects, Marina, the eastside, and some parts of West bridgeport...

Gainesville, it's a swamp with nothing more than the UF campus and trailer parks surrounding it, it is absolutely disgusting. Most of my friends from herein Miami hate it there and can't wait to finish up their degrees so they can come back to paradise.

san francisco and vancouver are two of the most scenic, walkable, dense and progressive cities on the west coast of this continent. you've lived a prettycharmed life if these are two of the worst cities you've ever been to.

stockton, sacramento, rock sprints (wyoming), san antonio, new york, louisville, and DC (baltimore was on-point, though)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cincinnati, oh

roll.gif
My city is boring as @+*% ! If it's not fighting, shooting, or robberies then nothing really is happening here.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

ohio even columbus sucks theirs not a single thing to do sometimes
Couple people taking shots at my home, I won't lie, it's boring as hell everywhere, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, everywhere...I'm getting my degree and getting out ASAP. I'll add Gary, IN and Detroit as well...

bakersfield man they have like 2 clubs in total there everybody was lookin at us like we was driving around in bentley coupes and had money droppin out herpockets just becuz we were from LA

Back
Top Bottom