When will you retire from the shoe game

After this years releases all I want are the Cement IV's and then I'm done for a long time. Chances are in 5-10 years the retros that I want will come back out and I'll need to re-up.

After this years releases all I want are the Cement IV's and then I'm done for a long time. Chances are in 5-10 years the retros that I want will come back out and I'll need to re-up.

Don't want to retire, just want to enjoy what I have and grab my favorites and avoid impulse buys.

Don't want to retire, just want to enjoy what I have and grab my favorites and avoid impulse buys.

ive been coming and going cause of the quailty on the shoes, but after this year ill stop buying until they release  the cement 4 and a few og colors of the 6s. after that i will return to AF1 hunt but ill end up finding a new hobbie like cars and boats lol 

ive been coming and going cause of the quailty on the shoes, but after this year ill stop buying until they release  the cement 4 and a few og colors of the 6s. after that i will return to AF1 hunt but ill end up finding a new hobbie like cars and boats lol 

When I cop a pair of XVs and the concord 11s. I was retired for a good 2 years, but came back for the cool greys and the IIIs. Probably won't cop another pair until next december.

When I cop a pair of XVs and the concord 11s. I was retired for a good 2 years, but came back for the cool greys and the IIIs. Probably won't cop another pair until next december.

I can retire when they retro obsidian 12 mids, indiglo 14s, and re-release the real olympic 6s. 

I can retire when they retro obsidian 12 mids, indiglo 14s, and re-release the real olympic 6s. 

Originally Posted by JordanER23

Could this 11/12 pack release in Dec.? I found this comment on theshoegame.com :

"Comment by Johnny January 30th, 2011 at 1:53 pm
Found this in the database today, very interesting:
AIR JORDAN 11/12 RETRO PACK
WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
12/XX/2011
Pretty much confirmed for the Colombia 11s and Obsidian 12s? No style codes yet, will post more info soon. "
from the other site [ISS] we'll see

Originally Posted by JordanER23

Could this 11/12 pack release in Dec.? I found this comment on theshoegame.com :

"Comment by Johnny January 30th, 2011 at 1:53 pm
Found this in the database today, very interesting:
AIR JORDAN 11/12 RETRO PACK
WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
12/XX/2011
Pretty much confirmed for the Colombia 11s and Obsidian 12s? No style codes yet, will post more info soon. "
from the other site [ISS] we'll see

Hell I came back like Mike in '95 a few years ago and haven't looked back. If I were to retire, it would be after I got all the original colorways that I missed out on or damaged beyond wear.

Hell I came back like Mike in '95 a few years ago and haven't looked back. If I were to retire, it would be after I got all the original colorways that I missed out on or damaged beyond wear.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

+1 

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

+1 

Probably when I get certain colors of certain shoes, but I think mines is coming up soon but I said that last yr that this would be my last year but obvious 2011 isn't it yet....

Back
Top Bottom