When will you retire from the shoe game

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

I will be able to retire when I'm able to stop checking this site
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I tried staying away!!!  I did good until the baby was born.  Now I am back.  Hello My Name is Manny......  and I'm an ADDICT.

I hear ya both !  ....but if i just got a hold of the DMP at a reasonable price, then i would consider retiring...having that said, i guess not anytime soon then huh?
grin.gif

next year.............wait i said that last year and year before that and the year before that
pimp.gif

next year.............wait i said that last year and year before that and the year before that
pimp.gif

i've slowed down for sure, but when there is a release that i love i can't help it...it's the sweetest drug

i've slowed down for sure, but when there is a release that i love i can't help it...it's the sweetest drug

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

...Ditto...

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

...Ditto...

Going into "semi-retirement" at the end of this year. Ill always have a love for sneakers and Im still in my twenties so it would be ridiculous to say Im gonna completely stop for good. I just wanna start investing my money in other things plus the game is kinda wack now.

Going into "semi-retirement" at the end of this year. Ill always have a love for sneakers and Im still in my twenties so it would be ridiculous to say Im gonna completely stop for good. I just wanna start investing my money in other things plus the game is kinda wack now.

will always cop fresh kicks, maybe not have as many as i do now..but i'll have a nice selection to choose from in the later years

will always cop fresh kicks, maybe not have as many as i do now..but i'll have a nice selection to choose from in the later years

!^^Resellers made the game wack to me!

I hate seeing people on CL with full size runs for waaay over retail.

They make it impossible for the average Joe to get their pair(s) easily.

I wish all Jordan releases are like this last WC IIIs release!

Everyone that wanted them were able to get their pair(s).

!^^Resellers made the game wack to me!

I hate seeing people on CL with full size runs for waaay over retail.

They make it impossible for the average Joe to get their pair(s) easily.

I wish all Jordan releases are like this last WC IIIs release!

Everyone that wanted them were able to get their pair(s).

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I tried staying away!!!  I did good until the baby was born.  Now I am back.  Hello My Name is Manny......  and I'm an ADDICT.
i always try and stay away,after the 3rd baby i though maybe this time.....no luck

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i always try and stay away,after the 3rd baby i though maybe this time.....no luck

roll.gif

bruh ive retired from the shoe game for awhile now
but i do pull a brett favre once in awhile
just dont got that passion nomore ya feel me

bruh ive retired from the shoe game for awhile now
but i do pull a brett favre once in awhile
just dont got that passion nomore ya feel me

Back
Top Bottom