When will you retire from the shoe game

I will be 44 in 2 days and I don't see the day when I will stop. I have slowed down a little I only got 5 pairs last year. I only get the ones that I want. I have about 60 pairs and wear all of them. I wear a different pair everyday.

I will be 44 in 2 days and I don't see the day when I will stop. I have slowed down a little I only got 5 pairs last year. I only get the ones that I want. I have about 60 pairs and wear all of them. I wear a different pair everyday.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

With all of the Nike/Jordan Brand releases coming out this year how many people are contemplating retiring from the shoe game. Me personally i said that last year i was going to retire but like always, i get lowered right back into the game somehow. So share with us some reasons why you would retire or break from the shoe game.

Honestly, for me this is like a job I would never want to quit on. To most people besides sneakerheads, it's an expensive habit. Thought it's true, but to me it does have its benefits other than be known as one of the cool kats rockin' great sneakers on the street, etc. lol
This is something that should never die through ages, though there might be a lag in the game, I'd still cop pairs that I like.
It's endless!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

With all of the Nike/Jordan Brand releases coming out this year how many people are contemplating retiring from the shoe game. Me personally i said that last year i was going to retire but like always, i get lowered right back into the game somehow. So share with us some reasons why you would retire or break from the shoe game.

Honestly, for me this is like a job I would never want to quit on. To most people besides sneakerheads, it's an expensive habit. Thought it's true, but to me it does have its benefits other than be known as one of the cool kats rockin' great sneakers on the street, etc. lol
This is something that should never die through ages, though there might be a lag in the game, I'd still cop pairs that I like.
It's endless!

when they stop making them
pimp.gif

honestly i dont think the game will end for me i always have to come back for something unique or interesting especially when they drop them og colorways and you find some heat for the low

honestly i dont think the game will end for me i always have to come back for something unique or interesting especially when they drop them og colorways and you find some heat for the low

I have an uncle that is 70 or so
I saw him last summer and he had on a pair of og air delta force st lows from like 20 years ago
he doesn't know anything about sneakers
just an old timer that has kept a comfortable pair of sneakers wearable for a long time
i was amazed

so he must have bought them around age 50
when he was a janitor after he retired from the army

I have an uncle that is 70 or so
I saw him last summer and he had on a pair of og air delta force st lows from like 20 years ago
he doesn't know anything about sneakers
just an old timer that has kept a comfortable pair of sneakers wearable for a long time
i was amazed

so he must have bought them around age 50
when he was a janitor after he retired from the army

its a curse..it never ends
frown.gif

but already slowing down(a lot!) after i copped my grail, the DMP gold packs on the first days of 2011..thank god

its a curse..it never ends
frown.gif

but already slowing down(a lot!) after i copped my grail, the DMP gold packs on the first days of 2011..thank god

*rocks psychotically*

I just need one...more......pair...the CONCORDS.... and then I will start my Jordan intervention
frown.gif

*rocks psychotically*

I just need one...more......pair...the CONCORDS.... and then I will start my Jordan intervention
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom