Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

I remember this chick i was dating found out i was on here.

Dumb broad made a obvious screen name, dm'ed me the SAME day she joined, didnt change the way she types or lingo, and said she lived in this hood that what right around the corner from me and was tryna see wassup :lol:

So no one asked for pics yet? NT is getting soft smh
indifferent.gif

We need tagged pics of JaySummer holding a sign with GuccJermaines name or I'm calling shenanigans and duckTales
I'll tell her in the morning she sleep now.

Got caught cause my girl looked through my phone. It was right after I made the switch to iphone. It's so much easier to cheat in peace on android :smh:

If you're going to cheat, you have to be a savage. Type of dude to watch someone suffocate when your CPR could have saved them, yet still catch some Z's that night.

Stopped cheating when I got out of HS because I've avoided relationships since.

Some of yall with NT stalkers though..
That's wild.

Last edited:
Boooooooo, this **** is not lit.
I really couldn't do it. If I care for a girl, there's really no reason for me to do it.

People should just make their intentions clear from the beginning if they don't think a monogamous relationship is for them at that point in their life. It's not fair to play with someone's emotions and time like that. Attempting an open relationship would be the better route, and aid in avoiding the circle of dishonesty and paranoia that comes with being in a relationship that is proposed to be exclusive.

I know a girl who's done it to her boyfriend like it was a sport. 

Guy doesn't suspect anything, and there are multiple people who he knows personally who have had sex with her. He practically worships her, and believes anything she says. Does anything she wants.

She's dumb enough to think no one knows except the guys she ******, and think they kept it to themselves.

Last edited:
last time i got caught, my ex peeped a pic i took of my eggplant inside of some random taco while i was sleeping... tried to tell her it was sent from my boys, but back then da camera roll pics were in sequential order...busted :lol:

this dude really having a conversation with himself? :stoneface:
I wasn't gonna say anythi g at first :lol: Thought it was gonna be lit but it got corny with the back and forth. Sensing the charade.

So no one asked for pics yet? NT is getting soft smh :stoneface:

We need tagged pics of JaySummer holding a sign with GuccJermaines name or I'm calling shenanigans and duckTales

I'll tell her in the morning she sleep now.
Post a pic of her sleeping then. That'll settle it and be 100% confirmation.

Nah, doggy got murked too many times and now he tryna live his online persona to the fullest.

He posted target practice shots, doggy is bonkers.

Just like she aint his girl in real life, this 'nt chick' aint his either.

Straight up.

Last edited:

How am I lurking when I told you I joined NT months ago, and you were the one that suggested it ?
This you?
Originally Posted by GuccJermaine  

So what my ex is a gold digger; what business of it is mine that she get her back blown out by some white guy to move up the corporate ladder. The slave mentality is still the same it's just new faces.

I've never cheated, but I think the girl looking through you phone tactic is corny. Like, whenever I get in a relationship in the future, I don't see any point of browsing through my GF's phone. At the end of the day, whatever dirt on of the other is doing, it will eventually come out.

This thread is fiesty.

On topic, what's the funniest or degrading name you gave a side piece on your phone.
Most recently I had Physicsl therapist(she was a dance and could contort that body like a ****** gymnast and I was going to a physical therapist at the time so it made sense)

In my younger days I had DE stood for dead eyes becuase she would look at me with these blank stare and moan hard under her breathe. Hard to describe her demeanor during the act. It was like she was mad at me but enjoyed the sex so much she couldn't help but moan.

Wife found my bat phone under driver seat after onetime took me to county. Collect called her that night and she asked me who these randoms were on the phone. Told her they wasn't **** and that I need her bad at that moment. Got bonded 6 hours later. No more bat phone after that. Well until 4 months later :stoneface:

Wife found my bat phone under driver seat after onetime took me to county. Collect called her that night and she asked me who these randoms were on the phone. Told her they wasn't **** and that I need her bad at that moment. Got bonded 6 hours later. No more bat phone after that. Well until 4 months later :stoneface:

:rofl:

Last time I got caught was 2006. My bar tab showed up on my bank statement. It was on one of the beaches out here in SD. Thing is, I was supposed to be at work that day. Didn't even have a joint account with old girl, but she opened my mail. Should've payed cash. :smh:

Pay cash.
Keep bat phones at work.
Communicate through dummy email accounts.
Never change your routine.
If old girl wants the D, she'll be available when it's convenient for YOU.
Lay the rules down BEFORE you smash and make sure she understands thoroughly that it's NEVER gonna be anything real.

Last edited:
Never got caught.

I did get tired of covering my tracks tho. Not being sloppy with it is damn near a full time job.

I had an entirely different phone in the trunk of my car & everything. Billing address for that phone was a po box several miles away from me.

Got tired of doing **** like that man, so I guess I still ain't ****.

So you let homeboy borrow your girl, sent her back prego and you out here giving her access to yo life?

She got you that scared she'll run off again you put her on to NT?

Gave her all the codes?

I done lost my cot damn mind!
What codes; we live together and everybody knows I've been on NT since middle school. Kinda hard for her not to know about this forum.

Apple will get you caught up. All the connectedness. But sometimes it also deters cheating :lol:

Ever been in the car with your girl and a chick might call and it pops up on the dash. After that mishap it was all radio from there on out :smh:

Last edited:
Man this the way alot of soldiers get sniped. When I had one (no homo) I put a password on it and made the Screensaver my homeboy and his nephew. So if she ever saw it and said what's that I hit her with the o he left his phone at work and asked me to grab it for him.

Back
Top Bottom