Where can I sell my hair?

My ponytail goes past my nippelz and I need to cut it down so I can get a better job. I don't want to cut it all off though...

So basically what organizations can I google to find in my area that will PAY ME (
pimp.gif
) to cut my hair?

I'm broke and could use the money...instead of paying for a hair cut
eyes.gif

try searching barber schools or something. im sure they prolly give u money to let someone practice on you.

don't sell it....donate it...

http://www.locksoflove.org/

[h1]WHAT IS LOCKS OF LOVE?[/h1]
Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We meet a unique need for children by using donated hair to create the highest quality hairprosthetics. Most of the children helped by Locks of Love have lost their hair due to a medical condition called alopecia areata, which has no known cause orcure. The prostheses we provide help to restore their self-esteem and their confidence, enabling them to face the world and their peers.

Mission Statement

Our mission is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails to provide thehighest quality hair prosthetics to financially disadvantaged children. The children receive hair prostheses free of charge or on a sliding scale,based on financial need.

LOLrecipwithqueen.bmp

Originally Posted by wildout4

try searching barber schools or something. im sure they prolly give u money to let someone practice on you.

hmm..that's not a bad idea, but I'm not sure if I'd want amateurs cuttin up my hair

Actually that sounds like a good idea.

I can't find one where I live though...

EDIT: Nvm...I see I have to mail it in...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Found one that will cut my hurr for free in the name of love, locks of love.
happy.gif

AND I get to help out sad little bald children
pimp.gif

Locks of Love is great. I have a lot of friends that have done it, but sadly I've never cut off enough hair to qualify.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

don't sell it....donate it...

http://www.locksoflove.org/

[h1]WHAT IS LOCKS OF LOVE?[/h1]
Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We meet a unique need for children by using donated hair to create the highest quality hair prosthetics. Most of the children helped by Locks of Love have lost their hair due to a medical condition called alopecia areata, which has no known cause or cure. The prostheses we provide help to restore their self-esteem and their confidence, enabling them to face the world and their peers.

Mission Statement

Our mission is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails to provide the highest quality hair prosthetics to financially disadvantaged children. The children receive hair prostheses free of charge or on a sliding scale, based on financial need.

LOLrecipwithqueen.bmp

ohwell.gif
I can't even front. It was the picture that got me. Well doneDirty, well done.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

^Come on now how you going to try to put a Scene gorup on blast.
laugh.gif
...i cant believe someone finally understands my sig. as far as im concered, they shouldnt even be a part of the scene anymore. their videosources from the TS of the new narnia & TC of that vegas movie where stolen from p2p sites...all they did was take the video sources & direct audio(that was already out) and sync it...i could have done what they did
smh.gif

tired.gif
RIP

I hope whoever receives my donation is blessed the same way in that my hair had blessed me...with super human strength, fun times and sexualencounters.
pimp.gif
We had alot of great times together: From running aroundand terrifying little children, impersonating the scary little girl in The Ring; To being surrounded by the flyest girls in high school, whilst receiving hairmassages when a young buggzy was under the influence of his favorite concoctions of legal and illegal drugs; I recall whipping people with my hair word toSindel of MK because nobody ever expected it... and last but not least, the feeling having my hair tugged and pulled during sex like reigns on a sleigh...theonly time when my hair getting abused actually didn't hurt.

One day, we will be back together my friend. One day, we will rule the world agian, like we once did.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

tired.gif
RIP

I hope whoever receives my donation is blessed the same way in that my hair had blessed me...with super human strength, fun times and sexual encounters.
pimp.gif
We had alot of great times together: From running around and terrifying little children, impersonating the scary little girl in The Ring; To being surrounded by the flyest girls in high school, whilst receiving hair massages when a young buggzy was under the influence of his favorite concoctions of legal and illegal drugs; I recall whipping people with my hair word to Sindel of MK because nobody ever expected it... and last but not least, the feeling having my hair tugged and pulled during sex like reigns on a sleigh...the only time when my hair getting abused actually didn't hurt.

One day, we will be back together my friend. One day, we will rule the world agian, like we once did.
frown.gif

you did the right thing, props to you

Man I'm really sad
laugh.gif

I thought I'd feel great after doing this type of deed. Maybe its because I didn't actually give it to the organization myself...the salon said theywould mail it in. But how do I know they aren't going to sell it instead?
mad.gif
I have no proof that they are giving it to locks of love, except for a receipt that says "locks of love".

But I'll get over it. I pray that whoever receives it, is truly blessed with good times and the greatest feeling of joy imaginable.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
(Ok now I feel better
happy.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom