Where is my snuggie at?

I've been checking the mail like crazy for this.
laugh.gif

2uy293b.jpg
got yesterday unmarked box just my address my only explination was this thing i didnt sign upanywhere else and no1 in my fam sent it

There was a promo signing up for a free snuggie. (Think free magazine subscriptions, same thing basically)

Everybody signs up.

Somebody somewhere else pulls up the website proxy and it looks 'fishy' Supposedly it was a scam where telemarketers would use your info instead to tryand make you buy stuff.

Nobody got such calls, so half of us hold out hope.

Today, somebody says they got it.

So now we all eagerly wait.

Cue lenny.gif

You guys do know a Snuggie is just a backwards robe right?

With that said, I hope mine comes in.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i won't believe its a scam until my 6-8 weeks have passed...
same here.. i still have hope..

nerd.gif

wait, it said 6-8? i thought it was up to 6 weeks is what it said........hmmmm, maybe there is still hope

who cares. whats so funny or whats the scam.

lol they have your address and name. maybe a phone number.

so they have the white pages..... =o my life's ruined. not to mention i sent it to my school.

Yea I sent mine to my dorm too, so no big deal if they try to do somethin with my info. I do hope it comes though, it's already frigid up here and it'snot even winter yet.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lol. i got both my roommates to sign up and they been askin me when its gonna come in.

i dont have the heart to tell them we all got, got
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lol. i got both my roommates to sign up and they been askin me when its gonna come in.

i dont have the heart to tell them we all got, got
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crazy this post just came up! one of my friends has a KU snuggie and she was talking about how its soo cool. so my roommates told her were getting one for freeand they were hella hyped for it.

that pic just gave me hope. i still havent told them. i just act like i dont hear them when they ask me about it.

Back
Top Bottom