Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Lol. Dude be serious with your self you act like your store is like PickYourShoes or something your going a bit over your head as if your running a big timebusiness. You're a reseller we all know that. People ask questions and you want to be shady. If you just are truthful than it will help you out in the longrun.

something isn't right and i want in...does marqueesole get their %@!% the fast way, the ski mask way?

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

160 is another 2 bit reseller who, until ming decides to stop giving a discount, will praise the site. Kingcrux speaks the truth, marquee is a suspect site which obtains its stock in a suspect manner.

If many of you who have been here since 99-02, promo shoes was exposed for selling the best quality variants after an expose' on the site.

Use your better judgment, its not 1998 any more, getting Jordans early isn't a stroke of good luck anymore, it's the norm....you can find a slew of mom n pops that sell early for retail...why pay 40-100% over retail just to say you have them 2-3 months early...to find out you have suspect shoes 2-3 months early.

co-sign with this dude, just stay away from online sites.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo
Marqueesole.com dont have to explain a thing because its really no one business.

GREAT. There it is.. it's not our business how Marqueesole.com does there thing, so therefore they are untrustworthy. They don't want US thecustomer to worry about +@!#. I think ill go with Air-Randy.

honestly all i want to know is if the shoes are legit or not....i could careless how they are getting the shoes.....but
smh.gif
if they are robbing factories forshoes...thats like the lowest of lows....hahaha

^^ amen to that brutha.
laugh.gif
Sure you may look "cool" wearing shoes 2 months before theyre set to release, but for 100 bucks more? Forget THAT.I'd rather wear mine 5 months AFTER release, when everyone has already beat theirs.

lmao at the fast way skii mask way...

ok obviously everyone knows to sell stuff early someone is doing something they aren't suppose to. just be happy you can get it and if you dont want itmove on. stop knocking their business.

Sounds like the beginning of the end of something. "Hello NIKE Legal..."

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I don't necessarily why people support these companies in the first place.
Need another verb in there ma dude.

On a side note, I agree with 160 when he says that it's nobody's business. He already stated numerous times that the shoes were legit. There are other people in this thread that have posted a good 10-15 times in order to get attention.

tired.gif
Thank you for understanding

something isn't right and i want in...does marqueesole get their %@!% the fast way, the ski mask way?
laugh.gif
Kampoutkid stay with them oneliners. . . Anyways Ican't say that I can support a site that says I, the customer, shouldn't worry about how they get their product. No offense to anyone but that'sjust my personal opinion. Plus could you imagine possibly meeting Gentry in a pair of Js that don't come out for 3-4 months and him looking at you suspect.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I don't necessarily why people support these companies in the first place.
Need another verb in there ma dude.

On a side note, I agree with 160 when he says that it's nobody's business. He already stated numerous times that the shoes were legit. There are other people in this thread that have posted a good 10-15 times in order to get attention.

tired.gif
and saying something over and over makes it true?
eyes.gif

i swear im cool
i swear im cool
i swear im cool
i swear im cool

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo
Marqueesole.com dont have to explain a thing because its really no one business.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So yall are fake????

Nice reply.............
roll.gif

if it ain't my business...you won't get my business.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly. good response
pimp.gif

There not fake. Im pretty sure of that. But they MAY be stolen goods...If thats the case well I dont mind..Just dont tell me its hot..Yaknowwhatimsaying. Abrotha doesnt want to be charged with accepting stolen goods ya know?

YO MARQUEESOLE, 160JORDANSDEEP HOW DO YOU GUYS EXPLAIN THIS?

ANYBODY SEE THE DIFFERENCES?

MARQUEE SOLE HUFQUAKE 90's BEFORE RELEASE
P_68_1_Huf-Quake-AM90-1i.jpg

EBAY PICTURE OF HUFQUAKE 90's AFTER THEY CAME OUT
01.jpg

^I believe there where released in asia first.

Also if you look hard enough look both pictures have a different cement print.

So I dont see what your talking about. The maqueesole picture is alot better and has more detail then the e-bay picture.

^I believe there where released in asia first.

Also if you look hard enough look both pictures have a different cement print.

So I dont see what your talking about. The maqueesole picture is alot better and had more detail then the e-bay picture.

Exactly so even though they were released in different countries why do they have different cement print? The shades of grey are off as well. It really doesnot make sense since when a pair of sneaker is released they are released the same all over the world.
Dont tell me that the asian version of these air maxes has a different cement print

Back
Top Bottom