Who is this guy?????

Dude is probably in his 30s...most people that grew up in that era were all about the newest shoe and being the first with it...not buying 10+ year old shoesand saying man i got heat. Things are different now. I guarantee you he has some crazy stuff in some of those boxes though. As far as nicknames go...these areall made up names people on the internet come up with..so if he doesn't spend all his time on here or other sneaker forums how would he know...and whocares....how does him not calling a shoe "bred" or "laney" or something dumb like that mean he doesn't know about the shoe...you peopleare incredible i swear.....he decides what he thinks is hot not what an internet forum decides like most of you and sometimes myself included....i waited inline for some carmines i dont even like that much but for some reason i just had to have them....so who are we to say whats heat.....he likes what he likes andthats what it all comes down to....he is pretty much dalitso minus the pose and niketalk

I wouldnt hate on anyones collection but im just not likin his taste in J's, but i respect the dedication. He likes all J's and thats fine, at leasthe had more of an idea about what he was talkin about then say that chump bow wow
eyes.gif

seems like hes obsessed with michael jordan the person

dude is OD on everything jordan, even if its wack

but hey, to each his own

dude really LOVE michael jordan

sorry if i'm wrong, but if you watch pt IV of his collection, his black/red IVs and black/metallic Vs look very suspect... Can anyone else confirm this?

yea he definately has a SICK collection, even though most of the boxes are team jordans...although i swear this has been posted in both the JB forum andsneaker showcase a number of times before

Originally Posted by ucasta

sorry if i'm wrong, but if you watch pt IV of his collection, his black/red IVs and black/metallic Vs look very suspect... Can anyone else confirm this?
I cant see the 4s good enough, but the 5s def look off. Looks like the netting and sole should glow in the dark
laugh.gif
. His black/red 11s are deffake.

For how many Js he has he sure doesnt know much about them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dude is probably in his 30s...most people that grew up in that era were all about the newest shoe and being the first with it...not buying 10+ year old shoes and saying man i got heat. Things are different now. I guarantee you he has some crazy stuff in some of those boxes though. As far as nicknames go...these are all made up names people on the internet come up with..so if he doesn't spend all his time on here or other sneaker forums how would he know...and who cares....how does him not calling a shoe "bred" or "laney" or something dumb like that mean he doesn't know about the shoe...you people are incredible i swear.....he decides what he thinks is hot not what an internet forum decides like most of you and sometimes myself included....i waited in line for some carmines i dont even like that much but for some reason i just had to have them....so who are we to say whats heat.....he likes what he likes and thats what it all comes down to....he is pretty much dalitso minus the pose and niketalk

made me
laugh.gif

bookmarking to watch once I get off work.

Originally Posted by goten21

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

My collection > His.

Sorry lol
Me too......
ya'll serious??
based on what i saw his collect was trash. and if you got real heat and don't show it, its either you're keepin' it on the low(butif you want to represent why would you not show your best kicks. seems dumb).

i just looked at the j's i have and i am DEFINITELY serious. but what he likes and what i like will be different of course. he could have 15,000 pairs ofwhat i saw and i'de still choose to rock my stash. who knows if i stacked all my j's it would probably look like that vid, but that doesn't matterto me. i'de rather have the craziest heat and have only 50 pairs rather than 500 pairs of those j's in the vid......

yea that guy truly is the Jordan king. I saw this vid over the summer and personally, I would never want to have a collection that big. He hasn't even wornmost of his shoes. I think that's a waste of time and money. I just want a few colorways of 1-23 and I would like to keep it simple so the point where Ihave at most 5 pairs of each shoe (except the 7s which are my favorite- I plan on getting every retro 7 colorway except the Miros)

oh yea and
Originally Posted by dtb00201

he is pretty much dalitso minus the pose and niketalk
laugh.gif
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that

^^^that's why i'm unloading the j's showed in the vid......
thats what im sayin right there. I know its stupid to buy all those pairs and not even wear them but why did you buy the ones your getting rid of?Is it because you bought them because of the hype? or you bought them because you liked them?And now you dont like them?because they're worth below 3bills?Just clarify that for me please I just dont understand why.

he probably has every J, just to lazy to dig in the crates, I am sure he has some old heat with all thsoe boxes.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

^^^that's why i'm unloading the j's showed in the vid......
thats what im sayin right there. I know its stupid to buy all those pairs and not even wear them but why did you buy the ones your getting rid of? Is it because you bought them because of the hype? or you bought them because you liked them?And now you dont like them?because they're worth below 3 bills?Just clarify that for me please I just dont understand why.
i just kept buying and buying and buying and buying then my house started to get full and i was starting to forget what i even had. so i told myself keep what i want(even though i want all of them)to wear. i figured i could go through two pairs a year i decided to keep about 100 pairs. everythingabove 100 pairs, me personally, i know i won't be able to wear since i'm busy wearing the other 100 pairs so i am forced to sell them off. i justdidn't realize that i was over buying cuz i liked everything that i was buying.......

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

he probably has every J, just to lazy to dig in the crates, I am sure he has some old heat with all thsoe boxes.

it's kinda weird that you would go through the trouble of making a vid on your jordan collection but decide to leave out the best shoes of your collection. this dude just made a collage of his shoe boxes and stood in front of it thinking that's all he needs to do to be considered as someone that got heat. for me its the other way around. all i need are 10 of the right jordans and i'll be drooling inside the whole time i watch the vid palying it over andover and over and over agian just to look at them.....

man you know he barrowed all those shoes from his homies.....lol. nah but really i think he has more gear than michael jordan himself!!!!!!!!lol.

Originally Posted by Seuok720

dude even collects Team Jordans enough said ROFL

How does that any less of a collector? His passion for the brand should not be determined by if the man chooses to stick to the "numbered" Jordansor if he just buys what he likes. His definition of HEAT is anything with a Jumpman logo, not whats rare or expensive. You should visit the Sneaker Showcaseand notice how many Jordan collectors actually care about the team Jordans, especially the OGs.
Welcome to NT
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom