Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Religion is clearly a choice. Homosexuality is not.
tumblr_lelv13HJag1qf3eupo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I don't condone the disease of homosexuality.

Never have, never will.

If you think like this, then you should find nothing wrong with a white man throwing sick Africans out of a ship because he thinks they are "contaminated merchandize". This type of mentality is everything that is wrong with humanity, disgusting. If you view a human being as diseased or less than human you would have no qualms about treating them like animals. Same ignorance, different group---it's a vicious cycle.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Never have, never will.

If you think like this, then you should find nothing wrong with a white man throwing sick Africans out of a ship because he thinks they are "contaminated merchandize". This type of mentality is everything that is wrong with humanity, disgusting. If you view a human being as diseased or less than human you would have no qualms about treating them like animals. Same ignorance, different group---it's a vicious cycle.

What the hell are you talking about 
laugh.gif

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

A white man throwing sick Africans off a ship....

LOLWUT

he really called it a disease tho? like will it spread if I spend a day hanging out with some homosexuals? Can one "contract" homosexuality from being around a homosexual?

I kinda have an idea of what the op was trying to relay. I first off have no problem with homosexuals. But i gather what he is saying is that the media/society etc is making a emphasis on social/legal acceptance of homosexuality. Its almost like its a hot trending topic, a form of sensationlism. Like maury with baby daddy shows, or springer with rednecks. It kind of reminds me shorty after the vietnam war, the news outlets media etc.. made it almost a top priority to push acceptance of all ethnicities under the mongloid umbrella.

Society/media if you notice always goes through these waves of lets look like we care trying to make things equal etc. We will just find some oppressed minority or cause and plaster it all over any and every facet of media society we can. Once that gets old will jump off that and one to the next. They did it with spanish ppl in new york, jumped to womens rights, rights for/against abortions, so on and so forth.

I agree in op stands that it is kinda over-emphasized about homosexual acceptance. i think it shouldnt just be pin-pointed. I think the emphasis should be on rights/equality/acceptance of all walks of life. Not just on a individual discrimination.

It shouldnt be oh interracial couples/homosexuality/muslims etc seems like a hot topic lets put all the focus through media etc on acceptance/rights etc for them. Once this isnt hot in the streets lets jump on to the next oppressed less than equal minority and make a big hoopla about them and kinda ignore downplay the others.

I think pretty much thats what OP was trying to say.

Never have, never will.

laugh.gif

LOLWUT

When people refer to what they hate in dehumanizing terms like "animals" and "diseased" and "roaches", they usually have no qualms about exterminating them like animals.

Learn how to read.

I was referring to the horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and the utter lack of remorse and empathy from those that inflicted hardships on Africans during slavery. They were animals, cursed, and diseased and DEHUMANIZED so their suffering meant nothing.

If that explanation is beyond you, homosexuals are the least of your problems.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

quick question... what is the cure?

First line treatment: Read biblical passages and threaten them with violence and eternal damnation.
Second line therapy: ECT, gyspy tears, garlic necklaces, aversion therapy and arsenic.

Never have, never will.
good lord, you may have just added 10 pages with this one...
I've seen people that were straight as an arrow get assaulted, raped, molested or exposed to some type of trauma...develop psychosis, loose their self confidence and look for relations with members of their own sex as a result.
I've seen countless bitter women turn lesbian as a result of bad heterosexual relationships.

How are you comically liberal sheep going to say that gender and sexual relationships and fluid human constructs and then deny humans any choice in their own sexual preferences?

Some people are clearly born gay, some people choose homosexual relationships. There is absolutely no denying that.

inb4 sig, they are lyrics and my response to a sexually attractive female and mean nothing more.

what is the big gay plight ?? marriage? thats all? like shutup already. you can do everything anyone can do but someone same sex marriages / adopting babies. is similar to a civil rights movement. an absolute joke. and inb4 someone posts something like a handful of hate crime directed towards gays as somehow evidence that gays are persecuted on a daily bases. they're not. they're in manhattan speaking like women. i seen 6 foot men in drag in the slums of philly. personally i think it would be a lot easier to accept if they could be themselves and not a trend. too many gay people want to be cloned of jack from will and grace... you talked with a normal voice your whole life but now that you've accepted your own sexuality you turn into a flamboyant female.

its weird, and i don't have to be comfortable about it. again i live my life you live yours.

I've seen people that were straight as an arrow get assaulted, raped, molested or exposed to some type of trauma...develop psychosis, loose their self confidence and look for relations with members of their own sex as a result.

no you haven't

laugh.gif

LOLWUT

When people refer to what they hate in dehumanizing terms like "animals" and "diseased" and "roaches", they usually have no qualms about exterminating them like animals.

Learn how to read.

I was referring to the horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and the utter lack of remorse and empathy from those that inflicted hardships on Africans during slavery. They were animals, cursed, and diseased and DEHUMANIZED so their suffering meant nothing.

If you think for a second that the horrors of African colonization and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade are congruent to those of homosexual oppression....I don't know what to tell you.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

no you haven't
You clearly don't know anyone that got raped in prison or had their idea of "manhood" irrevocably damaged. 

Never have, never will.
I've seen countless bitter women turn lesbian as a result of bad heterosexual relationships.

How are you comically liberal sheep going to say that gender and sexual relationships and fluid human constructs and then deny humans any choice in their own sexual preferences?

Some people are clearly born gay, some people choose homosexual relationships. There is absolutely no denying that.

I've seen gay people get molested raped, assaulted, and exposed to some kind of trauma develop psychosis, loose their self confidence and look for relations with members of the opposite sex as a result.

--Real talk, I'll post a scholarly peer reviewed study on trauma induced psychotic heterosexualit in homosexuals.  

Human sexuality is a continuum, some people find it easy to go both ways. So in a society that makes homosexuality taboo a seemingly straight human being may turn gay if they have been traumatized by the same sex. Who the hell are you to say they weren't born with that propensity to begin with and they were just held back by sociatal restrictions.

I've seen gay people get molested raped, assaulted, and exposed to some kind of trauma develop psychosis, loose their self confidence and look for relations with members of the opposite sex as a result.

--Real talk, I'll post a scholarly peer reviewed study on trauma induced psychotic heterosexualit in homosexuals.  

Human sexuality is a continuum, some people find it easy to go both ways. So in a society that makes homosexuality taboo a seemingly straight human being may turn gay if they have been traumatized by the same sex. Who the hell are you to say they weren't born with that propensity to begin with and they were just held back by sociatal restrictions.
Who the hell are you to say that we weren't all born with that potentiality for homosexuality if that's the case?

laugh.gif

LOLWUT

Learn how to read.

If you think for a second that the horrors of African colonization and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade are congruent to those of homosexual oppression....I don't know what to tell you.

I was clearly talking about a certain mentality you share with people who treated Africans like diseased animals. But if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

Don't mix with that animal, your children with be deformed and diseased---same ignorant [warned for profanity] if you ask me. 

Never have, never will.

you admit that the likelihood exists that people are born gay... but you also say that homosexuality is a disease and that you don't condone it.
so you disapprove of certain people based on something you admit they might have no control over?

no you haven't
You clearly don't know anyone that got raped in prison or had their idea of "manhood" irrevocably damaged. 

i like to make stuff up to prove my point

no you haven't
+1. I personally know a girl that was raped by her stepfather and "chose" to be be lesbian because of her distrust in men after the incident.

Homosexuality can be psychological among other things, but that's not good enough for extremist so they call it genetic and dismiss your real life experiences.

AntonLaVey wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

laugh.gif

LOLWUT

Learn how to read.

While this is true my only issue in regards to homosexuals is that yes things like those acts do occur to them but they are on a isolated basis. It isnt the same as africans, or jewish ppl etc. whereas it was an entire nation and society as a whole who performed horrific acts to these groups of ppl. That and homosexuals as an entire group of ppl arent being enslaved/raped/pillaged treated like livestock.

And to the Boys Noize wrote:
Religion is clearly a choice. Homosexuality is not.

comment we really dont know much about what makes a person be homosexual. There isnt a clear cut answer to this such as race etc. things we can prove through genetics. So far all we have is individuals personal accounts. So no one knows. There are instances were certain events etc were a precursor to an individual being homosexual, as well as some saying they knew they were as far as they can remember. And if ppl were born gay we at this moment of time cannot tell at birth or during the process of pregnancy whether said fetus/child will be homosexual.

But one thing is certain homosexuality/race arent exactly in the same boat. Race isnt really determined by actions etc looks and what not. You cant really determine a person sexuality solely on looks voice demeanor, But it is blantantly obvious if your a negroid etc. Not saying homosexuals should hide who they are. But the option is there. You can only be discriminated on your sexuality if you let it be known your preference. Race its in plain site view and no way around it.

Who the hell are you to say that we weren't all born with that potentiality for homosexuality if that's the case?

What part of the word "sexuality is a continuum" don't you understand. Eg. supposedly "straight" man goes to jail and swears he has never and will never have sex with another man, 2 years later he breaks and starts sucking penis. The same thing may happen to a gay man hypothetically if he were locked in a prison with women, he may start seeing women as desirable.

Some people are born straight and some choose to be in straight relationships. Homosexual men prefer people of the same sex but after they have been traumatized or they have been locked up they choose to be with people of the same sex.

Essentially agreed with everything you said. See what I did there? I know it's difficult for you but sit down and read S-L-O-W-L-Y  

Back
Top Bottom