Why do Black people like Hennessy?

I threw a "grey goose" party in college where i filled a bunch of empty grey goose bottles with popov. No one could tell the difference lol.

Kettle one is the sh tho.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Grey Goose tastes like cough syrup. Terrible stuff.

Tito's these days if I'm at the bar. Kettle at the crib. I don't mess with much besides beer these days though. 

Kettle One is easily the best out of those 3 but I'm not particularly fond of any of them. Kettle One > Belvedere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grey Goose :lol:

I threw a "grey goose" party in college where i filled a bunch of empty grey goose bottles with popov. No one could tell the difference lol.

Kettle one is the sh tho.
jesus christ

youre a scumbag.
View media item 2435949

@illphillip
 nice scotch collection, fam.  Oban 14, Balvenie 15 and Hibiki 12 are in rotation right now. 

Thank you sir. LOVE Belvenie. But since I keep the Oban 14 and the Glenlivet 18 around, I stock the 12 because it's a damn good 12 year.

All 3 of those are great for the price point IMO (I get them from a spot in Cali and buy in bulk as you can see).

Glenmorangie also makes some mean 12's. The Qunita Ruban is :smokin

I gotta try Hibiki. I've done Yamazaki. Good but pricey so I prefer my lineup.

Got Oban, Highland, Glenlivet and Lagavulin right now. Never was into peaty scotch until Lagavulin, love it, takes me back to my grandma's country home.

Glenmorangie also makes some mean 12's. The Qunita Ruban is
smokin.gif

The La Santia is some good stuff!

Titos>> used to drink dark back in the days..jack, captain, but i just stick to vodka nowadays.

If I got some college broads coming ova I just throw some e&j in da henny bottle n get it poppin :lol: ....most chicks don't know what they drinkin they just want the name n buzz

If I got some college broads coming ova I just throw some e&j in da henny bottle n get it poppin :lol: ....most chicks don't know what they drinkin they just want the name n buzz
LOL I would do this with Grey Goose.

Juug Szn :pimp:

Last edited:
LOL I would do this with Grey Goose.

Juug Szn :pimp:
Works with ciroc/Amsterdam n Moët/Andre, n some random other champagnes

Liquor juug game strong ova here :pimp:

I drink the good stuff and the ho's get the off brands but still feel fancy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom