Why do people have such an issue with Cam Newton dancing?

i just read that mom's letter 
laugh.gif
 fall back lady

a white mom wrote a letter to an nfl player and it ended up being considered thread worthy?

Because Killa Cam is a thug and is not fit to represent the NFL. Can't have that kind of disgusting act happening on Sunday's while kids are watching

LMAO, are we really going to act like Cam's dancing and OBJ for that matter arent excessive? Not to the point where anyone should be writing any letters, but Rodgers and every other player that celebrates after a TD white or black usually does one quick taunt and then its over. Cam and OBJ act like they auditioning for You Got Served 2. 

With that said, again, no1 should have written a letter and I actually enjoy the dancing for the entertainment factor. But both clearly step over the line of excessive celebration when they score. 

Everyone wanna talk about how cam is a "look at me guy",

They need to look at JJ Watt, dude leads the cheers saying "believe in yourself, then believe in me".

LMAO, are we really going to act like Cam's dancing and OBJ for that matter arent excessive? Not to the point where anyone should be writing any letters, but Rodgers and every other player that celebrates after a TD white or black usually does one quick taunt and then its over. Cam and OBJ act like they auditioning for You Got Served 2. 

With that said, again, no1 should have written a letter and I actually enjoy the dancing for the entertainment factor. But both clearly step over the line of excessive celebration when they score. 

View media item 1376922

Cam was just minding his own dabbin' on 'em folks when all of the sudden bum *** Avery Williamson decided to take exception.

He and the sorry *** Titans defense should've taken exception when Cam & the Panthers were driving down the field.

What was excessive about his celebration? He took the high road, instead of getting physical and putting Williamson on his *** like he really could've, he just continued to dab on 'em folks.

And OBJ? OBJ? You want to talk about OBJ? The kid with the greatest rookie receiver season in NFL history, perhaps only rivaled by the legendary Randy Moss' rookie year? The kid who everybody said was going to regress this year but is 4th in the league in receiving yards and leads all wide receivers with 8 touchdown receptions?

Want him to stop dabbin' on 'em folks? Well, stop letting him catch everything.

That simple.

View media item 1376922

Cam was just minding his own dabbin' on 'em folks when all of the sudden bum *** Avery Williamson decided to take exception.

He and the sorry *** Titans defense should've taken exception when Cam & the Panthers were driving down the field.

What was excessive about his celebration? He took the high road, instead of getting physical and putting Williamson on his *** like he really could've, he just continued to dab on 'em folks.

And OBJ? OBJ? You want to talk about OBJ? The kid with the greatest rookie receiver season in NFL history, perhaps only rivaled by the legendary Randy Moss' rookie year? The kid who everybody said was going to regress this year but is 4th in the league in receiving yards and leads all wide receivers with 8 touchdown receptions?

Want him to stop dabbin' on 'em folks? Well, stop letting him catch everything.

That simple.

Qft

Cam does some type of celebration after every single minor accomplishment. It gets annoying. Even had ginn doing that elaborate first down thing. Plus that dance is ugly. Other than that, dude is cool with me. I actually root for cam.

Last edited:
Because he cries and holds of towel of over his face when he isn't winning. If you want to show boat when winning that's fine but don't shy away from those same people when you lose

Because he cries and holds of towel of over his face when he isn't winning. If you want to show boat when winning that's fine but don't shy away from those same people when you lose

Steph Curry low key does the same thing but yet no one says anything bout him...

Cams dancing dont bother me tho. Ish was kinda funny lol

Back
Top Bottom