Why do people have such an issue with Cam Newton dancing?

Not at all annoying to me. In fact, I hope we see longer, more elaborate celebrations. Sucks that players can't use the ball as a prop anymore.

Not at all annoying to me. In fact, I hope we see longer, more elaborate celebrations. Sucks that players can't use the ball as a prop anymore.

Yeah between the refs and uncessary celebrations, we can soon have 4 hour games

I can't wait for fair catch celebrations

I don't really watch football, is Cam Newton even good?

I looked at his stats and they seem pretty mediocre.

I gotta agree.  The whole league is full of players who celebrate over the most minute things.  Cam celebrating after getting "3rd and 2's", WR's flashing the first down sign after every single first down catch (No matter the yardage).  DBs doing the crossed arms gesture after every PBU (Or even in-completions that they didn't even cause).  Sack dances.  JJ Watt waving his finger after breaking up passes at the LOS 
indifferent.gif
.  All of these are even worse when the team is losing.

TD celebrations I can rock with.
Same here. I never understood of celebrating a sack when you're down three TDs. lol

I love Cam but if you don't think the celebrating every damn 1st down gets annoying then you are lying to yourself

same with Zesty Jr and that punk Edelman
Cam did OD though but the Titans guy was dancing after a sack earlier so it was payback.

Beckham does way too much and Edelman doesn't do anything too crazy.

I gotta agree.  The whole league is full of players who celebrate over the most minute things.  Cam celebrating after getting "3rd and 2's", WR's flashing the first down sign after every single first down catch (No matter the yardage).  DBs doing the crossed arms gesture after every PBU (Or even in-completions that they didn't even cause).  Sack dances.  JJ Watt waving his finger after breaking up passes at the LOS :stoneface: .  All of these are even worse when the team is losing.

TD celebrations I can rock with.
Same here. I never understood of celebrating a sack when you're down three TDs. lol

#neverforget

I don't really watch football, is Cam Newton even good?

I looked at his stats and they seem pretty mediocre.

:stoneface:

He's NT good. Which means he's overrated.

:stoneface:

Andrew Luck, 26: 101 TDs, 55 INT.

Russell Wilson, 26: 82 TDs, 33 INT.

Cam Newton, 26: 97 TDs, 63 INT.

Tom Brady at 26: 69 TDs, 38 INT. I'll concede Brady did nothing his rookie year as he rode the bench.

Plus Cam has damn near 3K rushing yards and 39 rushing TDs, (Wilson only has 11) yeah he's "overrated".

Oh, and the season isn't even over.

Ya'll dudes man.....Man has had an absolute fantastic start to his NFL career and is CLEARLY better than Luck and Wilson at this point.

Cam has done it w/o having the bevy of weapons Luck has had at his disposal and w/o the elite run game and defense Seattle has. :smh: Cam hate is real man.

........Yes, Cam is my favorite non New York Giant player......

Last edited:
Typical NT, prisoners of the moment. Luck is a better QB. Newton is just NT's latest fad. Panthers are 9-0 because they have an elite defense.

Last edited:
Typical NT, prisoners of the moment. Luck is a better QB. Newton is just NT's latest fad. Panthers are 9-0 because they have an elite defense.

Bruh Luck has ALWAYS exhibited questionable decision making, it just finally caught up to him this year.

Son is not that good. Cam has always put the Panthers on his back. They haven't lost a regular season game since NOVEMBER '14.

You bugging fam.

HEATHEN HEATHEN Luck is better, and the stats you posted prove it. More TDs and less INTs in less time in the league.

More TDs? Where?

Cam has more TDs than Luck. Sure Luck has more PASSING TDs, but Cam has way more TDs overall. Confirmation bias much?

Luck has a what? A rating of 76? Cam has never been 82 on a season.

Men lie, women lie, Luck is overrated. Or at least that's how I think the saying goes.

And look, Luck has been hurt all year, when he's hurt he can't do ****.

When Cam is hurt he puts his team on his back and wills out wins.

Luck could never do what Cam did last year and rally back to a Wild Card berth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom