With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ehh. LeBreezy will keep his top dog status defitnely after Kobe retires...
I complete agree with this statement. Lebron needs to give it 100% all of the time to be considered better than Kobe. I don't know about him carrying his team when everyone else isn't on the their A-game.

I complete agree with this statement. Lebron needs to give it 100% all of the time to be considered better than Kobe. I don't know about him carrying his team when everyone else isn't on the their A-game.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

indifferent.gif

What do you think he was doing the past 7 years in Cleveland?

IDK why people are talking all this nonsense like he's no longer King or he's pippen now like he's still not the best player on the team wherever he goes.

IDK why people are talking all this nonsense like he's no longer King or he's pippen now like he's still not the best player on the team wherever he goes.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

indifferent.gif

What do you think he was doing the past 7 years in Cleveland?

well what reason do we have to believe Lebron will be the top dog in Miami? it's been Wade's team, city, fans, and coach/GM for the past 7 years.

don't say "because Lebron is better".. because the last time they legitimately played together in the Olympics, Wade clearly outplayed Lebron. and Pat Riley already said Lebron would play more of a "facilitator" role for Wade and Bosh..

well what reason do we have to believe Lebron will be the top dog in Miami? it's been Wade's team, city, fans, and coach/GM for the past 7 years.

don't say "because Lebron is better".. because the last time they legitimately played together in the Olympics, Wade clearly outplayed Lebron. and Pat Riley already said Lebron would play more of a "facilitator" role for Wade and Bosh..

Originally Posted by DT43

They dont wanna hurt wades feelings
lol @ wade's gm

Originally Posted by DT43

They dont wanna hurt wades feelings
lol @ wade's gm

lol@ this guy. ppl just start this kind of thread to make you feel better. u just wish that lebron isn't it.

but whether u like it or not, no other superstar has that charismatic appeal. don't tell me durant and kobe are charismatic lol

lebron has it. he's the one and you know it. stop trying to influence some of nt'ers.

NT has zero power to spread words

lol@ this guy. ppl just start this kind of thread to make you feel better. u just wish that lebron isn't it.

but whether u like it or not, no other superstar has that charismatic appeal. don't tell me durant and kobe are charismatic lol

lebron has it. he's the one and you know it. stop trying to influence some of nt'ers.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   my dude

ima come up to malibu and bet you $1000 on the next laker heat game.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   my dude

ima come up to malibu and bet you $1000 on the next laker heat game.

Originally Posted by JRodski

some of you need to give up hope for bron. he doesnt believe in himself and neither should you...

you say: best player in the league, i say: role player.

anyway yeah, i was thinkin that durant will truthfully be next dominant perimeter player to lead his team.
QFT. every verb, every word.

Originally Posted by JRodski

some of you need to give up hope for bron. he doesnt believe in himself and neither should you...

you say: best player in the league, i say: role player.

anyway yeah, i was thinkin that durant will truthfully be next dominant perimeter player to lead his team.
QFT. every verb, every word.

Back
Top Bottom