Women wearing UGG boots?

Am I the only one that does not like this look at all? I always see tiny cute girls walkin around and then they have these fat boots on that make their feet look huge. I just don't like the shape of them or anything

normal_Fashion.JPG
Just no

We've worn some pretty ugly sneakers in our time on the strength of "exclusive"

Let these girls cook.

Yea, on that girl they look wacc. Not to mention she look like she 12.

If the right girl is roccin em, they look amazing.

Hot girls can only pull them off. Hell, they can pull off anything. Including my pants.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

It's that time of the year again, brace yourselves. I don't like the look either.

yea, they're everywhere
At least the snow/cold weather is an excuse.

When I was in undergrad in Cali chicks would be rocking uggs and skirts in 70 degree weather. The look was
sick.gif

I don't mind right now since it's cold out, but I still see people wearing this in the spring and summer, then there's a problem.

my girl wears pink uggs/black uggs probably like 90% of the time in the winter, i guess it's something you just get used to.

My ex had a pair. When I saw them, I threw them in the fireplace.

Ugg is one syllable away from ugly, coincidence? I think not. They're on the same level as Crocs.

They're cool when worn right. Chicks who wear Uggs in the summer tho
indifferent.gif

You guys complaining about UGG boots on women, reminds me of the Katt Williams skit where he was talking about bn complaining about women toenails not painted right, etc.

Hated it at first. Then got used to it. Now I'm into it as long as they are kept nice. Old dirty out of shape Uggs are gross. Oddly shaped knock offs are worse like Emus.

Back
Top Bottom