Would YOU let a grown man pee pee on you?

@WhatCanISay

you must not live in a major city...

hit em up = not the vibe in "classy" clubs

hit em up = somebody gonna get stomped out in the hood clubs

I live in a major city but I never went to any hood club or wanted to.
you from the sco and you never been to a hood club...lol.. 

you know what side of the bridge to stay on huh

Well before I turned 21 I did but I never really saw the appeal of hood clubs. why go to an environment where there are fights and trouble guaranteed to pop off? Why even brag about putting yourself in those situations?

Maannnnnnnnn i dont know ONE Person that can say ether was hard. Hit em up, thats witout a doubt.

The only classic thing about ether is the beat.

@WhatCanISay

Well before I turned 21 I did but I never really saw the appeal of hood clubs. why go to an environment where there are fights and trouble guaranteed to pop off? Why even brag about putting yourself in those situations?
no offense, but you gotta be asian

Last edited:
Drake has even gone on wax and blatantly sayins "she used to dance in atlanta and now shes cleanin the house"

Thats some ********, i would never let my lil homies or lil cousins think that its coo to even attempt to turn a *** into a housewife

Last edited:
Drake has even gone on wax and blatantly sayins "she used to dance in atlanta and now shes cleanin the house"

Thats some ********, i would never let my lil homies or lil cousins think that its coo to even attempt to turn a *** into a housewife

@WhatCanISay

View media item 1585699

no offense, but you gotta be asian

so asians are the only type of group of people who want to stay away from hood clubs and went to clubs before 21? :rofl: :rofl:

so asians are the only type of group of people who want to stay away from hood clubs and went to clubs before 21?
nah, just by what/how you post i can tell...

has nothing to do with the club...

the ducktales and backpedals + bay area living influenced my assessment much more

those ugly dunks helped too

Last edited:

so asians are the only type of group of people who want to stay away from hood clubs and went to clubs before 21?
nah, just by what/how you post i can tell...

has nothing to do with the club...

the ducktales and backpedals + bay area living influenced my assessment much more

the ducktales and backpedals?
and the ugly dunks
tf are you talking about?
my bad... thats the other asian cat, whatcanisay

no offense tho... its good for you to stay away from those dangerous places

that's what i implied earlier lmao
damn bruh... you don't even recognize the subtle shade 
mean.gif

stay away from them streets... you will be eaten alive and not even know it

Son only hood clubs play hood music? Can't be cereal...

One of the best spins I've heard ever in a club was in Tao Las Vegas, last I checked that's pretty far from hood and the DJ (a female) had the place feeling like it was gonna legit fall apart when she spun a mix of mid90's - early 2ks hip hop from NYC-South-Westcoast, RR, CashMoney, badboy, Roc, DeathRow, etc etc

NEEDLESS TO SAY, going back to another club wasn't the same after that night...

Hood music in a club >>>>>

SPECIALLLLY FROM THAT ERA.

One of the best spins I've heard ever in a club was in Tao Las Vegas, last I checked that's pretty far from hood and the DJ (a female) had the place feeling like it was gonna legit fall apart when she spun a mix of mid90's - early 2ks hip hop from NYC-South-Westcoast, RR, CashMoney, badboy, Roc, DeathRow, etc etc

LA is a bit different....

well i never said that. it was dude bragging about the street life on NT who did lmao. i said i never been to a club that played Hit Em Up.

Oh yeah and when that "California luuuuvvv" beat dropped :x

And yes she followed with Hit Em Up :pimp:

That era in hiphop will NEVER be topped, EVER....a lot of people that have frequented clubs in the past 10 years grew up in that era, play ANY classic from those years which are plenty at any club, no matter how hood the song is and the crowd will love it...we are now in our 30-40's so eventually the millenials will claim Back 2 Back as their new classic diss song, but us 80's babies have not forgotten about the real classics...lol

Last edited:
Maannnnnnnnn i dont know ONE Person that can say ether was hard. Hit em up, thats witout a doubt.

The only classic thing about ether is the beat.

And the fact that is woke Nas from the dead like I thought he was back then. Takeover I personally thought was the better song, but Ether had the bigger impact. Ether basically forced Jay to make mediocre but highly successful music for pretty much the rest of his career. Jay dropped Excuse Me Miss, probably one of the worst singles of all time.

Back
Top Bottom