wrongfully terminated...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Xavier

- reason being cause of hear say rumors and rigged fto scores
- racist sgt
-most unprofessional workplace
- should i dispute this with a higher up?
getting axed should be a blessing in disguise then...
My thoughts exactly.

Unless you can really get something out of it, they did you a favor. Find a better job bro.
man i was just trying to get experience, and they promised me they were going to send me to the academy (which they never did) i was only going to stay there a year.

i was thinking about going talk to the major before i follow up with any serious allegations..

i was thinking about going talk to the major before i follow up with any serious allegations..

Were you on probation? If so, they don't really need a reason to fire you. It sucks, but that's usually how it works.

Were you on probation? If so, they don't really need a reason to fire you. It sucks, but that's usually how it works.

yea some kind of 6 month probation but u cant fire me over my ratings, when my fto officer told me the sgt told him to lower the scores

yea some kind of 6 month probation but u cant fire me over my ratings, when my fto officer told me the sgt told him to lower the scores

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i can like i said dude told THE FTO officer to lower my rating. then he fires me off of my ratings>? how te hell do u do something like that?
sue

^^^This here

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i can like i said dude told THE FTO officer to lower my rating. then he fires me off of my ratings>? how te hell do u do something like that?
sue

^^^This here

I would try and talk to someone about it, but if everyone in that department is all buddy buddy, you may not get anywhere.

I would try and talk to someone about it, but if everyone in that department is all buddy buddy, you may not get anywhere.

Like I said before, if you were on probation they really don't need a reason to let you go. Especially in a law enforcement job. Your scores were probably the reason they gave you, but it could've been a number of things. Anything from not liking the way you dressed to your attitude could have been a deciding factor in their decision making. It sucks, but if you really feel like you got screwed, you're probably not gonna wanna work there anyways. However, if you can always try and appeal it or have your union assist you in the process. If your union is strong, they should be able to pull some strings and atleast get you an interview/investigation.

Like I said before, if you were on probation they really don't need a reason to let you go. Especially in a law enforcement job. Your scores were probably the reason they gave you, but it could've been a number of things. Anything from not liking the way you dressed to your attitude could have been a deciding factor in their decision making. It sucks, but if you really feel like you got screwed, you're probably not gonna wanna work there anyways. However, if you can always try and appeal it or have your union assist you in the process. If your union is strong, they should be able to pull some strings and atleast get you an interview/investigation.

Getting fired sucks man, just gotta get on that job hunt grind again and put it out your mind and move on

Getting fired sucks man, just gotta get on that job hunt grind again and put it out your mind and move on

Back
Top Bottom