wrongfully terminated...

Originally Posted by Xavier

yea some kind of 6 month probation but u cant fire me over my ratings, when my fto officer told me the sgt told him to lower the scores

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU LOSING YOUR JOB OP, BUT DO YOU HAVE "PROOF" OF^^^^^^^^
ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHAT YOU CAN PROVE.
IF YOU HAVE PROOF SUE THEM MY G, THAT REALLY F'D UP

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

yea some kind of 6 month probation but u cant fire me over my ratings, when my fto officer told me the sgt told him to lower the scores

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU LOSING YOUR JOB OP, BUT DO YOU HAVE "PROOF" OF^^^^^^^^
ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHAT YOU CAN PROVE.
IF YOU HAVE PROOF SUE THEM MY G, THAT REALLY F'D UP

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

How the hell are you in LE and not know that everything has to be documented? That's like Officer going up to the Judge and saying "Yeah he did it, he killed that man. He told me he did it!"

C'mon son! Think next time.

How the hell are you in LE and not know that everything has to be documented? That's like Officer going up to the Judge and saying "Yeah he did it, he killed that man. He told me he did it!"

C'mon son! Think next time.

i didnt think i would be getting fired......

and how they going to accuse me and bring up the whole i was talking about them and not have any proof?

i could easily get my fto officer to speak for me....... im from louisiana btw.

i didnt think i would be getting fired......

and how they going to accuse me and bring up the whole i was talking about them and not have any proof?

i could easily get my fto officer to speak for me....... im from louisiana btw.

You just said your town is going through rasicm and whatnot. And that the department is all corrupt!

You really think the FTO is going to put his life in jeopardy? Let alone is job? What makes you so confident that the dude will even make a statement?

You got nothing man. Just take the L.

You just said your town is going through rasicm and whatnot. And that the department is all corrupt!

You really think the FTO is going to put his life in jeopardy? Let alone is job? What makes you so confident that the dude will even make a statement?

You got nothing man. Just take the L.

cause he does not like that sergeant at all..... he is not really liked at all to begin with.... micro manages and as u can tell from my incident REAL SHADY.

it'll come to light, my fto  is black so we relate on a lot of stuff we see over there.

cause he does not like that sergeant at all..... he is not really liked at all to begin with.... micro manages and as u can tell from my incident REAL SHADY.

it'll come to light, my fto  is black so we relate on a lot of stuff we see over there.

Well... all I can say is that if you FIRMLY believe that he will make a statement, then by all means go for it! And I wish you luck!

But don't be surprised if the dude ends up two-facing you! When it comes to jobs and careers, it's all politics bro! Everyone and anyone won't hesitate to throw you under the bus!

Well... all I can say is that if you FIRMLY believe that he will make a statement, then by all means go for it! And I wish you luck!

But don't be surprised if the dude ends up two-facing you! When it comes to jobs and careers, it's all politics bro! Everyone and anyone won't hesitate to throw you under the bus!

Fam, the NAACP take on racial cases on a pro bono bases and they get the media involved just enough to where if something went wrong or the trial was shady everybody would know

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i know what u getting at man.......

Fam, the NAACP take on racial cases on a pro bono bases and they get the media involved just enough to where if something went wrong or the trial was shady everybody would know

Cool. But hey, Goodluck with everything man! Just hope for the best, everything happens for a reason.

Cool. But hey, Goodluck with everything man! Just hope for the best, everything happens for a reason.

hmmm ok i got fired from my job yesterday........ i work at this law enforcement agency make a long story short...... i work for a sheriff dept it is protected civilly so they can fired you for any reason. my sgt doesnt like me cause im black (whole town is on some racist tip when it comes to blacks with  a head on their shoulder) had a bad night, got called in the following morning  saying based on my two fto scores im being terminated. mind you the fto officers ratings were rigged. mind u i havent even been to the academy, and i just have been working there for 2 months one of my fto officers told me he wanted to rate me a 6 but my sgt told the fto officer but your a 6 he cant be on your level. after that he told me he changed my score to a 3 i never got higher than a 3 no matter what i did, and they also bought up they heard rumors (hear say) that i said i cant beat everyone up where i work. which is totally not true my first two days working there someone on my shift was talking about me. i found out about this through a homie i know which i know he wasnt lying cause he described everything that happen on my second day at work.  he said they told me i set a bad impression because my duty belt was too big and i was sagging which is far from the truth THEY GAVE ME A WAIST SIZE 38 BELT WHEN my waist is like 33-34 %%%. so ask him who said it, and he wouldn't tell me so i said I WOULD CONFRONT THEM ABOUT IT. not beat everyone up at my shift. based on all this should i even dispute this? probably the most unprofessional place i worked for in my whole life.

cliff notes
-worked for a sheriff dept
- got terminated
- reason being cause of hear say rumors and rigged fto scores
- racist sgt
-most unprofessional workplace
- should i dispute this with a higher up?
Idk what it is but this got me weak... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom