You are being lied to about Somali Pirates.

Does this justify the hostage situation and what not? Absolutely not.
You answered it yourself.

Yeah, these people have been and are still being violated.

But, to be honest with you, in a nutshell, they need to bomb this place. Quickly, and from the air. It is a terrorist, anti-Western haven.

That's my two-cents.

Peace.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

But, to be honest with you, in a nutshell, they need to bomb this place. Quickly, and from the air. It is a terrorist, anti-Western haven.

That's my two-cents.

Peace.
I am completely against the piracy going on in Somalia right now but this right here is just absolutely ridiculous. How could you say that? Thevast majority of the people in Somalia are not pirates or terrorists or whatever. They're just regular people like you and I. To even suggest BOMBING anentire country due to the actions of a few is ludicrous. I remember back when 9/11 happened and some people, in a wave of emotion, suggested we mercilesslybombed the hell out of Afghanistan and Iraq. It wasn't right then and nothing's changed.

wow.

And y'all have the audacity to call others extremists and war mongers.

Call of Duty and virtual violence has warped some of y'all minds.

Our nation has forgotten about Iraq already...and we are still there.

i can't believe some of you even say the things you do...bomb the whole country? really? even if it was a joke it was far from funny...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

wow.

Just because they are different in political ideals/ anti- western or "terrorist" doesnt give the US or any country the right to attackand kill them adding to the already impoverished society there.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by M16

How about the ship carrying humanitarian aid to Kenya that was seized by these scum ? Good thing the U.S Navy snipers did a great job and got the hostages home safely.

people like you scare the @!!# out of me. named after a gun, avy is a gun, and how pumped you are about wasting "scum" (**@ is this a 90's action film?) with sniper shots. the type who love to talk about killing and always looking for a reason to kill someone. funny thing is id bet my left nut you're not in any kind of military and would be the last to actually fight for anything. id also bet you have a kick $%@ zombie preparedness kit with lots of MRE's and ammo.

I think you should let my nuts breathe, and keep quiet instead of talking about things you know nothing about, herb.

Originally Posted by DL2352

That's my two-cents.

Peace.
I am completely against the piracy going on in Somalia right now but this right here is just absolutely ridiculous. How could you say that? The vast majority of the people in Somalia are not pirates or terrorists or whatever. They're just regular people like you and I. To even suggest BOMBING an entire country due to the actions of a few is ludicrous. I remember back when 9/11 happened and some people, in a wave of emotion, suggested we mercilessly bombed the hell out of Afghanistan and Iraq. It wasn't right then and nothing's changed.

To clarify, I didn't mean the entire country. Just where the terrorists hang.

But, regardless, some people will still stick-up for these fools.

Whatever.

Opinions are what they are.

you really think the terrorists have their own cities they live in? there is a way to handle things and what you are suggesting is not the right way...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

wow.

Just because they are different in political ideals/ anti- western or "terrorist" doesnt give the US or any country the right to attack and kill them adding to the already impoverished society there.

Great, you and Obama can move there with the rest of the sheep.

I just hope that you are enrolled in the military with all of that tough talk.

Been there, done that.

Tough talk, huh?

Nah.

Just love all the pacifist liberals like yourself in this country.

wow.

Just because they are different in political ideals/ anti- western or "terrorist" doesnt give the US or any country the right to attack and kill them adding to the already impoverished society there.

Does that mean that you really do think that America has the right to bomb a country already suffering so much?

Threads like this really show the true colors of so many on NT, so many hateful, misinformed, ignorant people....

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

wow.

Does that mean that you really do think that America has the right to bomb a country already suffering so much?

Last I checked, these people spit on us last time we tried to help them.

Of course, there ARE so many misinformed and ignorant people on NT...

wow.

Yeah but you said bomb. Bombs don't just kill the pirates that hijack ships. Even if you don't go with bombings and rather go in gunsblazing, you will still have casualties.

That's no answer to reform a country where many of the people already feel as if they have nothing to live for. In that scenario, if you kill 1 civilian,you create 5 vengeful freedom fighters/terrorists. Whatever you want to call it.

Yeah, bomb Somalia so the suffering ends.

Besides, Somalia will never get out of its political rut. It will always be a country run by bandits and gangs. It's about time it gets cleaned up bigtime.

wow.

Yeah but you said bomb. Bombs don't just kill the pirates that hijack ships. Even if you don't go with bombings and rather go in guns blazing, you will still have casualties.

That's no answer to reform a country where many of the people already feel as if they have nothing to live for. In that scenario, if you kill 1 civilian, you create 5 vengeful freedom fighters/terrorists. Whatever you want to call it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Would you rather let this lawless nonsense go on and have terrorists use this place as a hideout and a spawning ground?

I'd rather not.

laugh.gif
at people defending the pirates.

if they wanted to make a statement, they would be killing people/ destroying ships, not asking for millions of dollars and then spending it on hookers andblow. they arent doing this as a protest, they are doing it because they are thieves.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Yeah, bomb Somalia so the suffering ends.

Besides, Somalia will never get out of its political rut. It will always be a country run by bandits and gangs. It's about time it gets cleaned up big time.

First off, you have no idea what your talking about. How do you plan to bomb the country? But before you answer that question, ask yourself how these starvingpeople have the latest and most deadliest weapons to kill each other.
There are many countries who benefit from the banditry and chaos in Somalia.

wow.

Yeah but you said bomb. Bombs don't just kill the pirates that hijack ships. Even if you don't go with bombings and rather go in guns blazing, you will still have casualties.

That's no answer to reform a country where many of the people already feel as if they have nothing to live for. In that scenario, if you kill 1 civilian, you create 5 vengeful freedom fighters/terrorists. Whatever you want to call it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Would you rather let this lawless nonsense go on and have terrorists use this place as a hideout and a spawning ground?

I'd rather not.
There are plenty of other approaches we could take rather than brute force to stop the piracy in Somalia. We don't have to be damned if wedon't.

lmao.. These pirates were all born dead evil..
Anyways, just quit while you're ahead haze.. Not worth it to argue on a forum where logic and reasonable compromise fail..

Back
Top Bottom