You ever been in a fight? Walk away from a fight? What's your style?

Since we talking about first fights.

Mine was in 2nd grade playing warball (dodge ball).
The fight was me getting punched in the mouth,it knocking me off my feet,fight over. :lol:

Pushed a I thought about it for a hard second, but didn't do a thing..he's like 45-55, I don't even know. I would've regretted getting in a fight with someone 20+ years older than me
Chalk it up as a blessing. Chances are senior would have starfished you with a vintage forearm shiver.

This reminded me of that one NTer that said if someone does something to him he's gonna do some Ayo stuff. I know that's hella vague, but I can't for the life of me remember the quote. Just remember it had me in tears lol

"You think you hard? Ima tell you to pull ya pants down"

FlyNy is a fool :lol:

Got into some fights in childhood and some as an adult. Never a good thing.

My first fight was in 1st grade. This fat 6th grader would pick on me (i was tiny in 1st grade). I got vexxed after a while and told him he was just mad cuz mcdonalds didnt have a sale. I remember his boys dying laughing and he came after me. I got a few punches in but fatso whooped my ***.

His boys told him leave me alone after that. Even though i got beat up they realized this lil kid wasnt gonna back down.

I've won most of my fights, but got my *** beat in the 8th grade. I really didn't want to fight dude because he was known as a bully, but he approached me at lunch in front of the girl I liked. I did evertging to try to avoid the fight but son hit me first. His hands were super fast and he was hitting my face with combos. I tried returning punches but he was mayweather fast and I was swinging at the air. I learned from that fight that I have a strong chin. Worst part of the fight was that my nose started bleeding and my shirt got all bloody making me look like I just got done fighting in a WWF hardcore match. I was super embarrassed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Been in more fights in the last two years than my previous 29 put together lol

Last two I got in were 1 hitter quitters. Tall White dude in hollywood was being annoying,I blocked most of it off 'til he said some super disrespectful racist thing. Walked over to him and laid him out. I remember I looked at like the three dudes he was with and said y'all want some too? They said nah. :lol:

In December in DTLA I laid out some little Central American cat who decided to tell me "chinga tú madre" and all I was trying to do was get a bacon wrapped hot dog.

October 2015 was the first time I ever got punched in my head/face as an adult. It happened coming out of Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. Some dude punched my brother, I put him to sleep too. Next thing I knew, I was fighting like 6 little dark chilangos by myself because my brother was too busy trying g to stop the bleeding from his nose :lol:

Next day I felt how Martin looked. Had lumps all over my head, but the face was untouched :smile:

Last edited:
My homies and I stay getting into altercations tho. Not sure why, but it seems like MFs always want to try us.

A lot of NTers have met them before and are cool with them now too. We just trying to have fun man :lol:

My last "fight" was 8 years ago. I ko'd the dude. Before that I would step to dudes but they never wanted any problems. Got jumped when I was 22. Survived that and then got my *** beat by the cops. Worst *** whoopin I've ever had. These days, I wouldn't waste my time unless it was over my family.

Haven't fought since middle school. Laid the hands of God on Lex Luger, but he won at life though :smh:

Last edited:
My homies and I stay getting into altercations tho. Not sure why, but it seems like MFs always want to try us.

A lot of NTers have met them before and are cool with them now too. We just trying to have fun man :lol:

I clicked on your IG to see whether I believe your stories or not...my homie Marv follows you. How you know wavy Marv :nerd:

I clicked on your IG to see whether I believe your stories or not...my homie Marv follows you. How you know wavy Marv :nerd:

That's the homie. Met that dude from sitting at releases at the vault in Dtla. Sparked a convo with him and his homie JC for some Kobe release.

I run into him all the time at the gym, random bars, and all kinds of ****. He knows my homies too. ALL love.

Seen him last like three weeks ago at some day bar on a Sunday. We was all lit. Champions league final, if u know me u know I love and breathe futbol. My homies go wherever I go. It was 5pm and I was gonE :lol:

those ***** are not no joke tho and looking back it was probably the principle
man it wasn't even the principle lol....just some drunk ****..he said I could heat up anything in his fridge

Last edited:
I'm 2-2 as an amateur

Beat some kids *** after playing ball. It was pent up anger on my part. We're FB friends now. Summer between 6th and 7th grade

Got penned down on the bike rack and was told I got hit a couple times but didn't feel it in 6th or 7th

Caught a one hitter to the jaw in 7th. We got to arguing about bball cards in class. Teacher left the class quick as hell for lunch. I think he knew what was coming. Cool with the dude now.

Beat a dude up in the bathroom for breaking my chain, the one my moms told me not to take to school. It all started with that play fighting **** that adults always tell you not to do. The teacher had to come in an coax me out of there. Had dude in a headlock then slammed his head into door with whole class looking. We cool as hell now. Missed graduation trip. 8th grade

Other than that I get threats that really never turn to anything. I'm too old for that BS. Just wish others would grow up. Dudes get salty as hell at my sarcasm.

Only been in one "fight" as an adult (i was 21) and that was alcohol influenced. Caught dude with 3-4 right hooks to the face then it got broken up.

Way past that now though. People typically don't try me; somebody once told me quiet people are usually the ones who end up whooping your ***, so maybe that's why :lol:

I punched two kids in the face when I was in high school because they were saying some **** about me and they thought I wasn't going to do anything about it. 

But other than that, I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Consign on Miguel being bout dat life.
My G like a crazy white frat boi :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom