You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If in the winter time you never had to boil water (in a pot) and dilute it with the cold water coming out the pipe because "they done turned the heat off"

Leaning how to light that pilot in the basement by the age of 8 is real spit on my block. Damn I love the hood.

Turning the oven on and leaving it open to heat up the house when you had no heat.
Had one of my childhood friends and his new girlfriend staying as house guests. Every night I get up to use the bathroom or grab something from the kitchen:

I'm like "yo, my heat work bro. If you that cold put on some pajamas" Gas bill spiked like crazy:

Last edited:
Don't come to the hood if you don't know where the candy lady house located...better yet you don't know what a hucklebuck is

Last edited:
Don't come to the hood if you don't know where the candy lady house located...better yet you don't know what a hucklebuck is
i cannot come to your hood.....hucklebuck is a new word to me, but if it is what dude before me explained, then we just called them freeze cups

I thought the Hucklebuck was when you were putting the pound game down and she was curled up under you. Regional differences...lol

If you wonder why every time you go for a walk, someone in a beat up car rolls up on, stares at you for a second and then drives off.

Bet you dont remember the "get out" dance
nerd.gif
ha...first summer in ga and i was looking at cats doing the get out to "set it off" and thought what the hell did mom get us into....lol...now whenever someone is getting busy on the dance floor all i can say is "yeet"...lmao......all you gotta do is say yeet and them jokers go harder

Back
Top Bottom