You Have No Business In The Hood If....

ha...first summer in ga and i was looking at cats doing the get out to "set it off" and thought what the hell did mom get us into....lol...now whenever someone is getting busy on the dance floor all i can say is "yeet"...lmao......all you gotta do is say yeet and them jokers go harder
:lol:

Bruhs. I used to LOVE Tampico as a youngin. Tried drinking some like a year ago and I swear it felt like someone thru acid on the back of my throat lmao

People that tuck in their tshirts into jeans or pants
hold up....though we were in the hood, Mom always made sure we were dressed like arnold and willis.....dress for success...lol...that kind of pride in appearance is almost impossible to find in the hood these days

:smh: it's so delicious . I never say that about any drink.

I rarely drink it. But when I do buy some I cant stay away from it :lol:

I actually RARELY drink soda....or even juice. Just how I was raised, not even a health thing with me. I love water too damn much. :lol:

But once every few months I OD on that spanish/caribbean isle in the store.

View media item 2005089

Cocaine in a bottle :smh:
View media item 2005090

View media item 2005093

View media item 2005095

View media item 2005100

Get a prophylactic shot of insulin and go to work.

Same, they just have this "bite" that American drinks don't, and i'm not really a soda person.

Whenever yall stroll in a mexican restraunt and order a water....and they ask what kind, homie fall back and let me get a refill before that agua de mango runs out.

Okay, I didn't know you were being sarcastic...

Understand now :lol:

I was about to say, my grandmother was an educator and grandfather was janitor and we lived in the hood.

My mother in her younger years worked at a bank and we lived in the hood..

Last edited:
Homie is just tight cus he be dressing like a clown, tucking his shirt in and whatnot. 
laugh.gif

Y'all trippin. As far as I remember, there were always hella OG's in the hood with their shirts tucked in.
That old schoolswag. ****, I'd be more nervous about a dude with his shirt tucked in pressing me than
your run of the mill baggy clothed hoodlum lol. Cause them dudes with the clean fits always be on some
real ****.

You slow as hell.
Says the dude that be like "jobs in the hood, consists of primarily a tucked in shirt dress code.'' Yeah, because the only way to be employed in the hood is if you be rocking tucked in shirts at the workplace.

You make no sense, b.

Last edited:
You slow as hell.
Says the dude that be like "jobs in the hood, consists of primarily a tucked in shirt dress code.'' Yeah, because the only way to be employed in the hood is if you be rocking tucked in shirts at the workplace.

You make no sense, b.
I feel like from your past posts you're someone that has only seen a hood while looking over the border of your suburbia

Back
Top Bottom