-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Jeezy has no buzz at all. Nobody knows when TM103 is dropping, so many dates
laugh.gif

He gon' do 55K first week. Blame it on Def Jam for the messed up promo.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Album is okay, not the greatest but not the worst thing ever. There's not a single song on the album that completely wow's me like a "Put On" "Who Dat" or "Husters Ambition" did on Recession.

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

Overall I'd give it a 6/10. His worst album
30t6p3b.gif
I agree with this to a 100%... I need to listen to it more but nothing just stands out to me, I listened to TM 101 this past week just to get in Jeezy mode again, and that was a bad idea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's a terrible idea man. I try not to do that for pretty much anybody who's album is about to drop though. Oh well,

I'll be picking up that album and Common's next week to find out. And I may resurrect my "Has Ross replaced Jeezy" thread

sooner or later once the album gains some steam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Album is okay, not the greatest but not the worst thing ever. There's not a single song on the album that completely wow's me like a "Put On" "Who Dat" or "Husters Ambition" did on Recession.

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

Overall I'd give it a 6/10. His worst album
30t6p3b.gif
I agree with this to a 100%... I need to listen to it more but nothing just stands out to me, I listened to TM 101 this past week just to get in Jeezy mode again, and that was a bad idea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's a terrible idea man. I try not to do that for pretty much anybody who's album is about to drop though. Oh well,

I'll be picking up that album and Common's next week to find out. And I may resurrect my "Has Ross replaced Jeezy" thread

sooner or later once the album gains some steam
laugh.gif

I like the album alot. Still a bit pissed that he had all of that classic material off the album

The first half of the album doesnt have that Jeezy intensity or feeling that alot of his recent tracks have had

I like the album alot. Still a bit pissed that he had all of that classic material off the album

The first half of the album doesnt have that Jeezy intensity or feeling that alot of his recent tracks have had

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif

Let's bet that. 
I'll give you up to 75k, any more and you stop bumping the Bow Wow thread. If you win I'll Paypal you $10.

laugh.gif

Let's bet that. 
I'll give you up to 75k, any more and you stop bumping the Bow Wow thread. If you win I'll Paypal you $10.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif

Let's bet that. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

dipset, you should make a bet on week 2.

Jeezy got $, and I assume he's extorting the hell out of defjam.

there's no doubt in my mind they're going to buyback at least 50k albums their damn selves 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif

Let's bet that. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

dipset, you should make a bet on week 2.

Jeezy got $, and I assume he's extorting the hell out of defjam.

there's no doubt in my mind they're going to buyback at least 50k albums their damn selves 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He really doesnt though but...

Def Jam gonna buy the hell outta those albums so he wont lose or Jeezy is gonna flop hard and he is going to go on a rant at Def Jam.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He really doesnt though but...

Def Jam gonna buy the hell outta those albums so he wont lose or Jeezy is gonna flop hard and he is going to go on a rant at Def Jam.

Has that FAME video gotten play on 106? I don't hear it anywhere but I know sometimes I never hear a song and it's #1 on 106 for 3 weeks

Has that FAME video gotten play on 106? I don't hear it anywhere but I know sometimes I never hear a song and it's #1 on 106 for 3 weeks

Never understood how people could judge an album after a few listens. Let it grow on you before making outlandish statements

Never understood how people could judge an album after a few listens. Let it grow on you before making outlandish statements

LOL this is NT were Pelle jackets and dipset are still relevant. I'm pretty sure young will do numbers on Tuesday despite what the hermits on here think. In any event I haven't listened to any of the leaks so im kinda ready for Tuesday to get here.

LOL this is NT were Pelle jackets and dipset are still relevant. I'm pretty sure young will do numbers on Tuesday despite what the hermits on here think. In any event I haven't listened to any of the leaks so im kinda ready for Tuesday to get here.

still waiting on evidence that Jeezy aint buzzing or has "no buzz"

Childish Gambino just sold 50k for crying out loud...and dudes feel like Jeezy cant move MMG compilation album units??

board gon be filled with bewilderment if TM103 first week sales actually top Teflon Don which was dropped at the height of Rozay fanfare... not saying its definitely gonna happen but 176k is not looking like a real tall order for Snow

still waiting on evidence that Jeezy aint buzzing or has "no buzz"

Childish Gambino just sold 50k for crying out loud...and dudes feel like Jeezy cant move MMG compilation album units??

board gon be filled with bewilderment if TM103 first week sales actually top Teflon Don which was dropped at the height of Rozay fanfare... not saying its definitely gonna happen but 176k is not looking like a real tall order for Snow

Back
Top Bottom