• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
There are 17 HOH locations getting them...checking Footlocker.com for details...

I have been told, there will be no other Non-Nike Brick & Mortar stores receiving any of the Prelude Kobe's...and the distrubution isn't going to change with each release...same locations, 8 Saturday's in a row...

JM
That sucks, really bad. Some states won't even get one release. Nike just keeps getting worse.

This prelude release kinda bugs me not because of how limited it really is (it does) but how nike can release 8 shoes for 8 weeks straight! That seems crazy to me! Has nike ever done something like this before? It sucks how nike wants us to buy a $200 kicks for 8 weeks straight and then buy the kobe 9

This prelude release kinda bugs me not because of how limited it really is (it does) but how nike can release 8 shoes for 8 weeks straight! That seems crazy to me! Has nike ever done something like this before? It sucks how nike wants us to buy a $200 kicks for 8 weeks straight and then buy the kobe 9
I think they know that its gonna be very hard to get them so only a rare few (pry resellers) will actually end up spending the 1600 for all 8 shoes

Last edited:
Closest Foot Locker to me that's getting the 1's (And probably the other 7) is in Maryland. 
mean.gif
 I see how this is gonna go down.

Will definitely put work in for the 6's and 7's and maybe the 2's, but those 6's are a real venice beach cw, and those 7s are beautiful

I just left South Coast HoH for WTK ticket yesterday, as im leaving the ZK1 is announced. Now ill be going back every week for a ticket.

Deciding if I want to drive 45min to Cerritos and Lakewood.

3s,4s, and 6s for me. Hope to catch 1s on a restock. I think 1-4 will be easier to get. Gamma 11s come out same day as the 3s and everyone hates those so will be easy. Bred 1s come out the same day as the 4s. 1s have a bunch of quality releases coming out with them saturday. Taxi 12s come out the same day as the iis. 

Last edited:
well i hope some "big" jordan or other shoes release on the same day as the 5's, 6's, and 8's. Haha. even though it probably won't matter with the bots. smh

Back
Top Bottom