Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

probably the final design im going with.. each color represents something and this is the best (at least for me) color blocking that I came up with. hope it turns out well.

View media item 395031

oh yeah, and imma call it purple candy just because 
wink.gif

very unique and I really like this. I might have considered using dark grey or black midsole. Please post some pictures when you receive them. Great job on designing them.

Last edited:
Cop or not? Big time Miami Fan, need new summer shoes and price is reasonable. Would really like some opinions before I pull the trigger. 

^^^not feelin em. Colorblocking is off. Try white midsole, and try diff combos of heel clip and outsole color. Maybe add colored swoosh.

My opinion.

^Last one. There might be a public release with the blue coral pattern and it has red on it too. Unless you wanna wait for that rather than make an iD.

I see you went the same route as me Statcitizen.

You are going to love those.I wear mines all the time.

Last edited:
very unique and I really like this. I might have considered using dark grey or black midsole. Please post some pictures when you receive them. Great job on designing them.
Thanks for the appreciation man.. will be getting them by this time next month, will post pics immediately. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom