Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

You be the judge. It looked better on the rendering with the white being evenly distributed across the upper. I might as well had use the black/grey instead.
I kinda like em call me crazy. But then again i always preffered the yellow and purple yellow graffiti option cuz they looked dirty(big fan of a shoe that could still look decent after being worn.

But if are to return em etc Id just do another id but do the real pic to rendering method i stated earlier where you grab as many examples of the possible cws you might wanna make and then remake them

Id also get the actual graffiti since these are only adding the splash of red to the mix so that wont be such a design compromie for you to get PLUS the regualt graffitis are cheaper might make put that way better

I'm hoping more iDs come in before next weekend's Graffitis. Not too sure on the regular Graf yet. Might get them and throw red laces on them call it a day. The black/grey turned out great but too dark for what I was going for. Want to see the red, poison green and yellow upper.

Quick shot of my Kobe 8 Night Riders.
They came out sick, NightRider!
pimp.gif

word

:frown:

Looks good chiacrack. You gonna switch out to black laces?

I'm feeling the pink honestly, later I'm gonna throw in black to see how they look

I think the pics don't do mine justice, they are so dope in person the colors pop

johnny250 thanks man

I literally just want a solid white upper. That is all:rolleyes:.

Kobe 8 id formula for success:
Drop the Kobe 8 and graffiti options
Add 12 new solid patterns

I think the pics don't do mine justice, they are so dope in person the colors pop

i believe you. i had an ID with that upper and it looks great in person. i sent them back for other reasons.  your pair turned out very nice! 

cant wait till wednesday when mine come!

i believe you. i had an ID with that upper and it looks great in person. i sent them back for other reasons.  your pair turned out very nice! 

cant wait till wednesday when mine come!

I love mine man, I can't wait to ID another pair. Looking forward to seeing yours.

My only beef with mine I can see a number on the sole

View media item 532975

It'd be kinda cool if they released the nike id studio bespoke option for these where ya go in a nike town via appointment and get exclusive options

Got a 15% code for that. Would like to see if others are getting that smudged look as well or just on my pair.

Got a 15% code for that. Would like to see if others are getting that smudged look as well or just on my pair.
good, glad they took care of you on that!

makes me wonder if i could have gotten a discount if i had complained about the ****** duct tape looking swoosh on my first pair that was supposed to be stadium grey?

I had to ask for it as all she said was I'll get a refund. I just said I never had a problem until now and that was that. I told them about looking into it if it's a manufacture error and suggested we see finished samples of the colors. She forwarded it to team.
I urge anyone that gets their pair that looks like that to send them back and let them know. The more complaints they get ,they'll look into it with urgency. It's not suppose to be that way even if you like how it looks "dirty".

Back
Top Bottom