☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

$tern is purposely trying to sabotage the Hornets so they could contract them later? I wouldn't doubt it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Chris Paul will become a free agent (like he's always wanted) and he will sign with the Knicks. Melo and Stat will restructure their contract. Oh Man
laugh.gif
keep dreaming. Paul already said he doesn't want to get to new york because they don't have enough assets. 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How many point guards do the Wolves have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??
Rubio must be stinking it up in practice for them to sign JJ to so much money.
Na, from what i read Rubio is actually ballin out in training camp. They saying he's better than advertised most likely the starter. Adelman is most likely going with Rubio-Malcolm Lee-Beasley-AR-Love starting 5.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No way he goes with that. Rubio-Wes-Beasley-Love-Darko. Darko might be trash but he's there only 7 footer.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Chris Paul will become a free agent (like he's always wanted) and he will sign with the Knicks. Melo and Stat will restructure their contract. Oh Man
laugh.gif
keep dreaming. Paul already said he doesn't want to get to new york because they don't have enough assets. 
When did he say that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

The Lakers are gonna come outta nowhere and steal CP3 for nothing.

I like your optimism.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw he actually hates the lakers. i think hes just tryna jinx or comfort himself just incase it does happen but with no odom they have no chance in hell...

Ahhhhh, gotcha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

really hope this all blows up in sterns face

the way it's going it is.

the clippers offer was fair, the lakers offer was fair and were both really good deals considering he's leaving in the summer.

Restructure?

I don't see how this is Stern's fault again. From what I'm reading LAC won't give into NOH's asking price.

CP3 has probably already been traded 10 different ways.

Every trade was vetoed by Stern.

Stern just didn't let it get out that he vetoed the rest of them.

30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe Minnesota gave Barea 4 years.

I can see them trading him after a year just like they did to Ramon Sessions.

Yeah no one is going to deal with New Orleans.

*cue Vince McMahon "No chance in hell" theme music*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

Oh really?

But a clippers team minus Aminu, Kaman, Gordon, and Bledsoe - a team he said hed invoke his player option with - has more pieces?

Right.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

New Orleans fans are going to boo CP3 so bad.......smh
They'll probably be mad at Stern more than anything. They could've had Scola, Martin, Dragic & Odom, made the playoffs, and drafted 15th or so or had Bledsoe, Aminu, Kaman, a probable top 5-10 from Minnesota, and their own pick which also would've been top 5. Stern is killing their franchise.

I feel bad for CP3 cause dealing with the Hornets is like dealing with the guys from the Capitol One commercials

"Hello this is peggy"

Give me a Supervisor.

I am a Supervisor".

Aside from the LA/New Orleans fans, I don't understand why everyone else is mad. If Stern doesn't wanna give up CP3 then who cares, nothing different than other owners/GM's denying trades.
If he sees a trade for Paul that he likes he'll do it... everybody's so quick to say something about Stern.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Aside from the LA/New Orleans fans, I don't understand why everyone else is mad. If Stern doesn't wanna give up CP3 then who cares, nothing different than other owners/GM's denying trades.
If he sees a trade for Paul that he likes he'll do it... everybody's so quick to say something about Stern.

But Stern shouldn't be in charge of handling trades. NO has people in place to take care of this sort of thing.

What if no trade works out and Chris stays? They've been taken hostage by talks and shot down deals and have done nothing in free agency. Not that they have much room to or anything, but still... the season starts in two weeks and they have five rostered players. At what point does Dell Demps turn his attention towards the team he has to put on the floor soon?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

As long as the Lakers get nothing and Kobe continues to amuse us with funny pics, I don't care about happens.

Back
Top Bottom