̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

s-l1600.jpg

Corona killed the Arrowverse. I won't be shocked if they wrapped up the Flash & LOT soon.

Painkiller's Spin Off is going to get cancelled at this rate too

Corona killed the Arrowverse. I won't be shocked if they wrapped up the Flash & LOT soon.

Painkiller's Spin Off is going to get cancelled at this rate too
If so when they get things together and get a game plan I expect them to race swap some hero so they can continue having a black male tv show or they just gonna look extra funny in the light.

Almost forgot about this tonight.

They should've just confirmed Kate's death with this crash :lol:

YOOOOOOOOO what the **** did she do to his face?! Can't believe they showed that kind of horror gore on the CW.

I would've zaid this was just average but if shock horror is their new hook I'd check in.

Last edited:
Still average but better than s1 and yet the show does feel like it's starting from scratch again.

Also gotta question Leslie's acting a bit but that just might be cuz she hasn't settled in to the role in these eqrly episodes.

Story wise they getting way more graphic and violent with the action. Premiere ep Batwoman beats Hush's face to a bloody pulp to the point the Bruce Wayne face surgery is torn off and then introducing Zsaz and all of his brutal murders in a recent episode.

Last edited:

Kate Kane recast. Still not gonna be Batwoman again.

CW doing it again with the recastings and disfiguring characters faces :lol:

Black Mask showing up also.

Last edited:
Wow. That was a ****ed up ep all around.

For this show I'd ignore reality and just beat the **** out of all the corrupt cops.

the cw is such a pathetic network. They rely so much on dc properties and rebooted / old shows (nancy drew, walker, dynasty, roswell). Like who the hell wanted a roswell reboot?

Finally starting this 2nd season, I don't like how Luke is giving this new girl such a hard time. You suppose to look out for your fellow African American :smh:

Get ready for DC superhero shows 7 days a week :lol:

Finally starting this 2nd season, I don't like how Luke is giving this new girl such a hard time. You suppose to look out for your fellow African American :smh:
They actually develop that relationship throughout the season and you gonna feel a type of way when you catch up to the most recent events.

Not going to lie six episodes in and Batwoman is a million times better this season without that stale dry former lead actress

Back
Top Bottom