̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

batwing

1623191594618.jpeg

1623191607150.jpeg

Damn they about to make Luke my fav character; picking fights with his shooter and other scumbag cops, playing hold em and winning, then straight up fighting dude.

Just started Supergirl, boy is this a chore to et through. It's almost Batwoman Season 1 bad.

Just too many unnecessary side characters at this point. The dude that plays Brainy is a terrible actor.

Alex in her Harry Potter cloak just looks stupid next to these superpowered people

Supergirl wasn't ever that good.

And yeah almost bad as Batwoman s1. Barely better than Legends.

Bridget Regan is sexy AF. She was great in The Legend of the Seeker show. Want to see her in more stuff but not this show.

Wasn't expecting all that.

Funny how Scott got written off the show last season.

Dude was playing the loving father and all that.

insane

wonder if this is exclusive to the batwoman set? i know there was another perv in charge that got kicked a few years ago but we might see even more sh*t reported especially since supergirls almost done too and we gone see more speak up

this is gon' be interesting

was there anything that triggered why ruby all of a sudden decided to reveal this now and not when she actually left?

this is gon' be interesting

was there anything that triggered why ruby all of a sudden decided to reveal this now and not when she actually left?

The shows 50th episode is coming up and it seems as if fans have been blowing her social media up wondering if she’ll return for it

She definitely made it seem like everything was cool when she left and there was no problems with staff or production. Especially the reason why she left was mostly about her injuries and the stunts.

Now actors and producers were scumbags that didn't give a **** about her.

Guess its just gonna be deny deny and this will die down unless somebody else speaks up and supports Ruby's claims.

Last edited:
damn, she sounds like overprivileged actress that really got famous because she was hot-ish, boy-ish lesbian who cant really act

but the truth is probably somewhere in between but I did find it ridiculous that she was b*tchin about the long hours when she knew what she was signing up for and all the other 2,476 CW shows operates the same way

The shows 50th episode is coming up and it seems as if fans have been blowing her social media up wondering if she’ll return for it

thats it? she decided to "bring down the house" because her "fans" wanted her back?

Back
Top Bottom