“Black kid hugging cop” from famous photo killed by adopted mothers

I want to know too.

It looks to me like they were adopting us like we were rescue animals, then decided to end the lives of 5 - 8 young people when they wanted to hit reset on their own.

Obviously it appears that these 2 women did this on purpose. But do you feel like good people that adopt multiple children are doing so like they’re rescue animals? Or would those kids be better off in and out of foster homes? Just curious.

Obviously it appears that these 2 women did this on purpose. But do you feel like good people that adopt multiple children are doing so like they’re rescue animals? Or would those kids be better off in and out of foster homes? Just curious.

I always wonder WHY white families decide to adopt black kids. Why a BLACK kid? Is it done out of white guilt? Why?

Yes, a kid getting adopted is a wonderful thing.

I always wonder WHY white families decide to adopt black kids. Why a BLACK kid? Is it done out of white guilt? Why?

Do they (families that adopt) ask for a specific gender or race? Or do they just say they want to adopt a child and they're matched with a child? Srs question I have no idea how the adoption process works.

Do they (families that adopt) ask for a specific gender or race? Or do they just say they want to adopt a child and they're matched with a child? Srs question I have no idea how the adoption process works.

My understanding is you can request gender and age range. By the time the whole process is finished, depending where the kid is from, they could end up being a year older (2 in extreme cases). Also if you decide to adopt from xx country you prob have an idea what youre getting.

I could be wrong but this is just what ive heard.

I hardly see Black families adopting White kids . They would probably have to jump through hoops to get one

I hardly see Black families adopting White kids . They would probably have to jump through hoops to get one
Black parents adopt white Kids at 2% and interracial parents(mixed couple)adopt white kids at 8%. Where as 40% of black kids is are adopted by white parents

My understanding is you can request gender and age range. By the time the whole process is finished, depending where the kid is from, they could end up being a year older (2 in extreme cases). Also if you decide to adopt from xx country you prob have an idea what youre getting.

I could be wrong but this is just what ive heard.

I figured age was something they requested. Did not know that about gender or race/ethnicity.

No clue man. No clue. I’m not white, nor have I ever adopted.

As long as they’re good parents, anyone of any color can adopt whoever IMO. There will always be challenges with adopted kids—some due to simply being adopted and some due to cultural/identity issues. But a good parent is a good parent. The less kids in foster care the better.

Back
Top Bottom