⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Adam’s decisions don’t even make sense at this point. He’s just too unlikable.

Papa Baxter is an idiot. This isn’t the first time he’s trying to step to Michael not knowing that doing so can get them in trouble
I also give leeway cuz this is in NO.

I've watched too much Law & Order to let a lot of that slide if this was happening in NYC or Chicago or LA. Off rip I'm like maybe that's how they get down with the law.

Also the convo with the judge about why she wanted the case and how corrupt half the police force is and how she was worried about the possiblity some of the judges are corrupt or can be bought let me know it's a super shady legal system.

Baxter even standing outside his car staring down the judge as he comes out back for air is mad red flags and would be caught on camera any other major city.

Last edited:
Adam’s decisions don’t even make sense at this point. He’s just too unlikable.

Papa Baxter is an idiot. This isn’t the first time he’s trying to step to Michael not knowing that doing so can get them in trouble

I've watched too much Law & Order to let a lot of that slide if this was happening in NYC or Chicago or LA. Off rip I'm like maybe that's how they get down with the law.

Also the convo with the judge about why she wanted the case and how corrupt half the police for is and how she was worried about the possiblity some of the judges are corrupt or can be bought let me know it's a super shady legal system.

Baxter even standing outside his car staring down the judge as he comes out back for air is mad red flags and would be caught on camera any other major city.

All of this. Adam is WAY too reckless for them to not get jammed up. Same with Papa Baxter (insert elpablo21 elpablo21 emoji). I think this show is an accurate portrayal of criminals who aren’t smart enough to know what they’re doing and smart folks who are well educated but live a privileged life so when they have to break that life to save theirs, they act reckless.

This show is a reason of why I’ve always gotten my mentees into the deep inner workings of business and the law. It’s literally the folks hiring you and your colleagues putting you in a position to not flourish. Unfortunately it’s shows like this make you realize.

I just fell asleep with the Replay of last episode playing, had the absolute worst dream...
I think I’ll skip Sunday episode with the Suoerbowl on and just watch the last 2 the following weekend.

Car bomb fasho.
source.gif

Also the convo with the judge about why she wanted the case and how corrupt half the police force is and how she was worried about the possiblity some of the judges are corrupt or can be bought let me know it's a super shady legal system.

In what world is a judge pushed and yelled at in a federal building by a known mobster? And they just let that slide...

In what world is a judge pushed and yelled at in a federal building by a known mobster? And they just let that slide...
My point exactly. The details of this show fluke as hell. This stuff would literally never happen. The lead detective saw so many incidents and just gives them bad looks. Like a principal walking in on a bully about to pummel someone. 'Are we good over here gentlemen??'. Brian like 'Idk..ArE wE?' 'Yeahhh we good.' Then the principal and the audience all hear the bully also say 'youre *** dead later'.

:lol: Nbd.

I'm sure they looked at that as a grieving father angered by his other son's impending imprisonment :lol:

But honestly, anywhere else what is suppose to be done? Detectives and other ppl working there aren't going to leap to the assumption that the judge and this crime boss are clearly doing something corrupt or that the judge is working for Baxter. At best Baxter gets arrested for assault and/or barred from the rest of the trial.

The scene itself is extreme and silly. It has nothing that really ruins the plot and is solely done to show how angry Baxter is at Desiato given what he thinks is the situation.

Its a bad scene quality wise I'm definitely not defending them doing it but it doesn't change where the story is going.

That detective Costello though, she should be suspicious cuz first there's that scene and then there's Baxter about to approach him outside the building after another day of the trial.

Last edited:
The scene itself is extreme and silly. It has nothing that really ruins the plot and is solely done to show how angry Baxter is at Desiato given what he thinks is the situation.

Its a bad scene quality wise I'm definitely not defending them doing it but it doesn't change where the story is going.

That detective Costello though, she should be suspicious cuz first there's that scene and then there's Baxter about to approach

i have to co-sign all of this regarding the scene. No defending it but funny that it comes up weeks later :lol:

Detective Costello and the teacher will be the downfall of the Desiato men.

Is this confirmed a limited series/one season? There seems to be A LOT to wrap up in two episodes

Not even just a good school. Judge is trying to get him out of state. Kid is dumb as rocks. He’s probably gonna tell on himself and implicate the judge. Sucker for love dude. I think it’s lazy of them having the judge’s son and The Baxter daughter have a thing on some Romeo and Juliet steez.

Is it? If anything...it would be A LOT to try to stretch this **** for anything more than one season.

I fully agree with you with but the issue I have is that at this point, two episodes seems like 1-2 too few to clear everything up.

This show could have been in a clean 10 episode miniseries but with how they handled it after 8, I have a feeling it may be done poorly.

Will be checking the Showtime App at midnight either way :lol:

Yea, if Adam is going to be stupid about this why let people suffer just turn yourself in. He is the absolute worst.
Adam is going to be responsible for killing/ruining at least a dozen people’s lives. If he called 911 right away then no one else dies and no other lives are ruined. All he had to do was make the obvious choice instead of the privileged one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom