⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Watching now...

I don’t remember the scene when the Grandma brought the pictures to the lady cop.Don’t remember Chet running from the Baxter’s. Bit lost in these first couple of minutes lol

This boy Adam stay going to the oddest places by himself. Looking for death.

Nothing but spoilers coming up:

Grandma deserved that dressing down. Wasn't her place.

Lawyer bae figuring it out. This confrontation though 🔥 Love how she called him on his manipulation. This acting right here wooooo.

Oh this boy Rocco acting ACTING! Son said Kofi was roaring :lol: Such bull ****. This whole story wild unbelievable :rofl: I still don't know why Kofi was so dumb to go to his cell with no weapon.

I gotta say this last part of the trial was dumb. Theres something called discovery. The defense lawyer gets to see all the evidence the prosecution has. He would've seen that video of Kofi leaving. So there's no way he'd let Rocco to tell that lie about the door closing AT ALL.

This random homeless vet remembering what day the judge tried to create his fake alibi for his son :smh: Nonsense way for Costello to figure it out. Like how Charlie stepped in though.

The judge figuring out Adam is with Baxter's daughter and then denying the prosecution.

Playing that recording :stoneface: right in front of the Baxters. Then Adam like a lol ***** getting another asthma attack in front of them. Judge killed his son.

Eugene gotta do what he gotta do now.

This fool Adam still refusing to pick up when his dad calls. Another reason he deserves it. Romancing with the daughter in front of the dad. Another reason he deserves it.

:rofl: @ random car blocking his driveway with all that space behind. Writers know how to write that inconvenient ****.

These last 10 min escalating, lies being unraveled, and the jig being up really was up there with how **** hit the fan in Breaking Bad for Walter and the money.

Eugene can't shoot for ****. Adam basically died the same way Rocco did. Choking on ya own damn blood. Judge learned a lesson.

Would've still liked to see the Baxters die for what they did.

The ending was kinda satisfactory.

I wish all the Baxters (mom, dad, son, scottish henchman) could have gotten killed too. I also wanted to see Fia's reaction to learning that Adam killed Rocco. Glad Eugene seemed to get away.

I originally thought they were gonna have Eugene kill someone from Desire. I would have been geniunely upset.

I wasn't upset with the overall portrayal of the black folks on the show. But I did have a problem with Kofi not passing his GED, the name Female Jones and the Desire boss lady not knowing what due diligence meant. Minor stuff.

Outside of that, it was pretty realistic in how black folks are treated in this country.

I hope I never see the actor who portrayed Adam ever again.

Last edited:
Cringeworthy scenes:

They had absolutely no reason to reveal that Micheal's wife was cheating. Within moments of confronting Micheal, Adam was laughing and stuff. What was the point?

Also, what type of parent actually gives a damn about who their 17 y/o daughter "loves"? The show made that crap a big deal like a kid actually knows what love is. Cheap/stupid way of getting Jimmy to want to meet Adam.

Eugene can't shoot for ****. Adam basically died the same way Rocco did. Choking on ya own damn blood. Judge learned a lesson.

Would've still liked to see the Baxters die for what they did.

I thought Eugene couldn’t shoot too until I replayed the ending. He had the shot lined up but the mother pulls Carlo in for a hug taking him out of the line of fire.

The bullet found the right target.

Just saw this bumped, but didn't realize the finale is available to watch already.

Staying outta this thread until I watch tonight.

Yo Im confused on something. Im about to watch episode 9. In the preview they showed pics the wife took but I never seen that in no scenes.

I thought Eugene couldn’t shoot too until I replayed the ending. He had the shot lined up but the mother pulls Carlo in for a hug taking him out of the line of fire.

The bullet found the right target.
Oh damn you right.

He still should've let off multiple shots. He basically knew the Baxters are why his entire family is dead.

If we go with the realistic tenure of the show, Eugene probably got caught and is being charged with murder 2 and is gonna do life.

Judge Desiato probably gonna try and reverse Rocco's case or let that appeal go through.

Mayor Charlie sticks to his word and tries to clean up the police dept. before being assassinated.

If we go with the realistic tenure of the show, Eugene probably got caught and is being charged with murder 2 and is gonna do life.

Judge Desiato probably gonna try and reverse Rocco's case or let that appeal go through.

Mayor Charlie sticks to his word and tries to clean up the police dept. before being assassinated.

If Charlie sticks to his word, he would have had to collaborate with Costello to take down Micheal.

Micheal would have gone to jail.

Rocco would have been retried and convicted.

If Charlie sticks to his word, he would have had to collaborate with Costello to take down Micheal.

Micheal would have gone to jail.

Rocco would have been retried and convicted.
Charlie's deal was to go after corrupt police in exchange for sparing Michael.

To me once he actually went after the police the Baxters or the Desire crew or even some desperate cops would've killed him.

As far as Rocco, Michael on his own could simply agree with the prosecution's appeal since they always file for appeal after trials. Thing is Eugene probably would be on trial for Adam's murder so who knows if it has the same effect. Plus with Michael looking for a fair trial this go around Jimmy probably actually kills him this time unless he hands the trial off to another judge.

That was some divine intervention/Final Destination ****. Especially since he died gasping for breath in a puddle of blood like Rocco did. Shot was way off the mark. Adam was doomed. But he had it coming.

We were trying to figure out if he meant to kill Adam and the scene was just shot to act like they were going to kill Carlo... because he wasn’t close to Carlo at all. Baxter’s should’ve definitely got chipped also.

Like everyone else, Glad Bullet hit adam but man they just gonna Have Eugene who is a teenager, walk into a 5 star hotel, go in the kitchen with
Street clothes while everyone in uniform, pull a gun out and try to shoot Carlo?

show ends but my guess is they would catch Eugene smh?

what I wanted was Adam murked, Carlo locked up, Baxters murked, Judge left with nobody to his side

Charlie aka Clay Davis, that actor is the goat of playing corrupt politician!

So is this a mini series or a full blown series.

Don't understand them throwing out the thing about Adams mom being a cheater if it didn't actually add anything to the story unless there's a season 2.

Back
Top Bottom