생일 축하합니다 feliz cumpleaños お誕生日おめでとうございます Joyeux anniversaire عيد ميلاد سعيد

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
"I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessin
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm freshen"

Happy birthday to me. Crazy how im already 20 and now done with my teen years.

I learned a lot when I was 18 and 19 but I know there's still much to learn about this world and hopefully

the older heads and my own life experience can help me.

Tonight I looked up at the stars and was just thankful to be alive and truly felt sorry for all those who couldn't make it to see this day.

It's cold, but it's one of those nights where you can't help but love every breath you take.

I been on NT since 07 which was when I was still in middle school. Came here during the release of the Jordan III Fire Red during mid-march if anyone still remembers. Left NT for a while but I came back now. 

Still worried about the future in terms of having a career, settling down, etc. I heard your 20s is when life moves the fastest so I want to seize every moment from internships, jobs, life experience to finding the right girl, etc.

I know this is long but I grew up on NT and you guys always been like my older brothers to me as weird as that sound.

Yall even helped me through my first heartbreak. Just want to thank yall.

SHOUT OUT TO JOKER GANG AS WELL.

Anyways, peace.

Happy born day famb

original

Happy Bday, don't waste your early 20s on NT all of the time. Wait until you have your desk at an office with your feet kicked up.

Back
Top Bottom