šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

It seems like you guys never been to a PGA Tour Superstore. :emoji_joy: Iā€™ve been there many times and they offer tennis items as well. Okay deals once in awhile. Every year I get a $20 off $80 or more, so most likely those shorts, the alternative shirt and the other flaming ball shorts will be in store. Also, :emoji_middle_finger: any of you who got the large. I can do a medium but would mind a slightly roomier fit. Lol

That what happens when stuff gets out. Not saying itā€™s a bad thing, but some people buy multiples unfortunately.

I canā€™t even order that polo. Must he gone already. Hope this stuff is available on the tennis sites when it comes out. Either itā€™s selling like crazy or itā€™s a very limited run. Have to believe it will be readily available from the thennis sites.

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 9.03.35 AM.png

like a previous poster said, Nike stuff is starting to pop up in google images. probably just loading for a future drop but you'd think they could do it without creating a cache. when you click on it you get "no longer available"

after getting over the golf piece--it was the price more than anything... like how you gonna slash a brand new highly anticipated product by 25%!!

after getting over the golf piece--it was the price more than anything... like how you gonna slash a brand new highly anticipated product by 25%!!
Thatā€™s very common for places that sells tennis clothing specifically. TW does it for every season when new items arrive.

The back of the shirt wasnā€™t done right.

just glad we have it. Sometimes the retro stuff falls short of the mark as any Jordan retro purchaser knows.

just glad I was able to get this as all the other sources seem to sell out very quickly. Still hoping the usual tennis sites will have enough for me to get another polo or crew. But if all of it is slim fit itā€™s a no go for me anyway. Then Iā€™ll be whiny.

just glad we have it. Sometimes the retro stuff falls short of the mark as any Jordan retro purchaser knows.

just glad I was able to get this as all the other sources seem to sell out very quickly. Still hoping the usual tennis sites will have enough for me to get another polo or crew. But if all of it is slim fit itā€™s a no go for me anyway. Then Iā€™ll be whiny.
Hate to break it to you, but all of them are slim fit. Itā€™s the norm now days. We havenā€™t had a standard fit polo in forever, and the $55 doesnā€™t count.

Yea after waiting 30 years for this stuff I'll be happy just to have something close to the og. I have the og shirts and many still brand new but I don't want to risk wearing them when they will get ruined in the wash. I just don't understand how when some of the people at Nike have the originals in front of them, and they come out the way they do. But it's beter than nothing and it's been a long time coming for this stuff so I'm excited either way.

Back
Top Bottom