0321-HOUSTON_ROCKETS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30EST

Baron
eek.gif
!

I don't know, but that sure as hell seemed like 8. Actually felt like 30 to me. I was cussing like no other.

We have a 4 pt lead with 6 seconds and I STILL can't take a breath.

now do the warriors wanna play us?

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued outthere.

and yet we are winning

Originally Posted by nyk buc

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued out there.

and yet we are winning

Considering who we could play... I'd still want to play Houston... no disrespect to you guys, but it's thebetter matchup for us.

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued out there.

and yet we are winning

why would anyone be scared of houston in the playoffs?

man the rockets def. want the warriors or nuggets. they match up perfectly with them. i think the warriors want the same.

and yet we are winning

We'll still take ya'll
grin.gif

Too bad we are about to go on a 3-4 game losing streak
roll.gif
and miss theplayoffs. Damn warriors
laugh.gif

^ its funny, the w's and rockets probably matchup well with one another, both teams would relish that matchup, though i think the rockets can take thehornets (i think landry will make a difference)

#%%@. That is one frustrating as loss because I know we can take this team. I would still much rather face them than the Lakers, Utah, Spurs or someone of thatmatter, especially with the pressure T-Mac will be facing. And wassup with some of the Warrior fans on here always saying Gave Over so early. Yeah I know itssuperstition and the reverse jinx or whatever but it kind of gets annoying when half of y'all have no faith in your team. Trust me I get frustrated withmany of the choices this team makes and the shots they take but that is how they play. It is not going to change. Anyways the next 2 against the Lakers aregoing to be very tough, we got to pull one out somehow. Is Gasol suppose to be back Sunday?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and yet we are winning

i didn't say anyone was. i said specifically to the warriors (or nuggets). y'all might want houston no doubt. but i feel the lack of a big man onthe warriors is a plus for houston. carl landry would murk y'all if he had played 35+ mins (but he's just off an injury)

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and yet we are winning

i didn't say anyone was. i said specifically to the warriors (or nuggets). y'all might want houston no doubt. but i feel the lack of a big man on the warriors is a plus for houston. carl landry would murk y'all if he had played 35+ mins (but he's just off an injury)

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Yea and the Warriors would have won if he shot better
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom