1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Last weeksRAW breakdown

In the segment-by-segment, the opening segment with the return of Mick Foley, plus Dolph Ziggler and C.M. Punk did a 3.23. Primo & Epico vs. Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne lost 522,000 viewers. The Jack Swagger U.S. title win over Zack Ryder gained 207,000 viewers so Ryder finally had a segment with a meaningful gain. Kelly Kelly & Alicia Fox vs. Bella Twins with Perez Hilton lost 169,000 viewers. The Miz, R-Truth, Wade Barrett and Sheamus Battle Royal gained 526,000 viewers at 10 p.m. which is solid for that slot, and better than I would have expected.

The John Cena/Jack Swagger brawl and Brodus Clay dancing and wrestling JTG lost 365,000 viewers. I'd have expected better with Cena. The Daniel Bryan/A.J./Big Show angle and Bryan interview lost 372,000 viewers. The main event with Punk & Bryan & Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry & Ziggler & David Otunga, plus the ending with Punk, Laurinaitis and Foley gained 817,000 viewers, which is strong growth, and was the highest point of the show with a 3.32 overrun.

This weeks
The show opened strong doing a 3.49 first quarter with the set up stuff with C.M. Punk, John Cena and John Laurinaitis. However, Punk & Cena vs. Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler lost 528,000 viewers. That's not unusual for the time slot, but you would think with Punk & Cena that people would have stayed past the first quarter. The Chris Jericho Highlight Reel segment lost 287,000 viewers. Kane vs. Zack Ryder which ended with the big sell stretcher job gained 601,000 viewers, which did well for the strongly sold angle. Sheamus vs. Jinder Mahal lost 490,000 viewers. Brodus Clay vs. Heath Slater gained 35,000 viewers. Miz vs. R-Truth lost 19,000 viewers. The tease of Punk vs. Laurinaitis and ending angle gained 761,000 viewers to a 3.54 overrun. That's normal level overrun growth, but better than usual for a segment anchored by Punk.[table][tr][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

ehhhh I would love to see that ....imo
Only if Foley can deliver like he did against Edge, which isn't likely.

WHO WILL GET THE LAST SLOT IN THE NT RUMBLE A POOL???
Due to confusion over GHIMSocks selecting his alter ego, GHIMShoes, and then replacing him with JRA, Hombrelobo now has one final selection to make.  Who will it be???????????

The finalized list will be updated in the morning.

For anyone who was not selected for this pool, a second pool will open at 9 PM ET TIME THURSDAY NIGHT. The first 30 to sign up will be in. Any entries before 9 PM ET will be ignored. Once the 30 spots are filled, we are done.

- Triple H is also being advertised for the March 12th RAW Supershow from Cleveland, the same show that The Rock is scheduled for. Triple H will likely be appearing on RAW regularly until WrestleMania beginning next week for the John Laurinaitis angle.

As noted before, Triple H vs. The Undertaker is scheduled for WrestleMania.

- Regarding surprise entrants for this year’s Royal Rumble, WWE has been polling employees at their Headquarters in Stamford asking who they would like to see in the match.

- There is said to be a major twist planned for the 30-man Royal Rumble match this year, based on the announced idea that every Superstar is eligible to be in the Rumble. This angle was also done to set up at least one planned storyline.

- The latest on the Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust/Dustin Rhodes storyline is that it’s being looked at for February’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

full NTRumble details in a while

lobo is NTRumble taking place before or after royal rumble?

The internet entertainment spectacle known as "NT Rumble" will precede the 25th anniversary of the Royal Rumble

God damn, Briscoe Brothers. 
laugh.gif

Short documentary following Jeff "C...endent professional wrestler from New Jersey.Short documentary following Jeff "Cannonball" Guerriero, an independent professional wrestler from New Jersey.

FULL NTRumble DETAILS
-----------------------------

Matches will take place as follows
------------------------------------

Triple Threat Match For The NTercontinental Title

GHIMS (C) VS JNSQ VS BKMac

NTUS Title Match

TheDeek (C) VS Peep_Game

Street Fight

ImThatOne VS VeintiSiete

NTWEF Title Match

4Wrestling (C) VS YardFather

20 Man Battle Royal (4w & yardfather cannot compete)

Winner will be the new #1 contender and will be part in the triple threat main event for the NTWEF Title @ NTMania II

TennHouse draws #1
3dgarFly draws #2
Toine draws #20

Now the 3 bounties:

Bounty #1 - whoever eliminates JNSQ over the top rope will receive a NTWEF Title Match at the NTRaw/NTDown Draft Special the week after NTMania II

Bounty #2 - whoever eliminates 3dgarFly over the top rope will receive a spot at NTChamber, where 6 men will decide the #2 contender for the triple threat main event match for the NTWEF Title @ NTMania II

Bounty #3 - whoever eliminates TheDEEK over the top rope will receive a spot at NTChamber, where 6 men will battle for the NTercontinental Title

Got passed over?..Speechless..Maybe thats a good thing after the horrendous flop/promo I tried to deliver earlier..2nd tier Rumble here I come..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

FULL NTRumble DETAILS

Winner will be the new #1 contender and will be part in the triple threat main event for the NTWEF Title @ NTMania II

TennHouse draws #1
3dgarFly draws #2
Toine draws #30
So I'll be winning the first match on the card, AND the last? Sounds good to me

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

GHIMS, as far as the other part of the quoted text goes, am I missing out on a joke or do you seriously keep not realizing that you are writing toine is entrant #30 in a 20-man Battle Royal?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

FULL NTRumble DETAILS

TennHouse draws #1
3dgarFly draws #2
Toine draws #30
So I'll be winning the first match on the card, AND the last? Sounds good to me

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

GHIMS, as far as the other part of the quoted text goes, am I missing out on a joke or do you seriously keep not realizing that you are writing toine is entrant #30 in a 20-man Battle Royal?

i keep doing it by accident
laugh.gif
.... i fixed it though

Originally Posted by casekicks

Got passed over?..Speechless..Maybe thats a good thing after the horrendous flop/promo I tried to deliver earlier..2nd tier Rumble here I come..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]which one?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's not stealin the show when it already belongs to me.[/color]

Originally Posted by casekicks

C'mon ito, you can do better than that..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my show comes friday, ever heard of a teaser trailer?...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There is a reason you are forgotten and on the bottom and You look all the way up to me as i sit atop the rankings. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't even want you touchin my bags or holding the curtain open for me... good god, you would of been better served as a stain on the bed sheets.[/color]

So what you're saying is there IS a reason I'm at the bottom?..What is it?..And whats this talk of curtains?..Nobody told me there was gonna be curtains..

Originally Posted by fx2

After speaking to several sources, WZ has learned that new talk has surfaced within WWE regarding WrestleMania 28 plans.
Contrary to what has been previously reported, it appears that The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho and Triple H vs. CM Punk are the two big matches currently being discussed.

WWE is aware that due to online reports, fans have been expecting the tentative plan for Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk at Mania, and while those plans have not been scrapped by any means, officials have discussed a creative shake-up. In addition to the internet motive, there is belief internally that more could have been done in the past between CM Punk and Triple H.

Chris Jericho and The Undertaker also provides a fresh WrestleMania match up compared to a third WrestleMania meeting between Triple H vs. The Undertaker, which as reported, has been on the table for quite some time.

Again, we can't confirm at this time that either of the above matches will take place at WrestleMania 28 but both are being heavily considered. The week of the Royal Rumble is always a big week creatively, and WWE likes to have the major WrestleMania matches in place as much of what happens at the Rumble of course feeds into WrestleMania.

would much rather see y2j v. taker than hhh v. taker III

Back
Top Bottom