1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Kane is gonna run into Eve by mistake. Eve is going to sell it like she just got hit by a truck. Crowd will chant 'She's okay, she's okay, she's okay.'

Kane will cry and feel bad as Eve is being carried out on a stretcher. Ryder calls Kane a bathturd.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
 at that Kane iTunes cover

I thought I was the only one who caught it
roll.gif

Kane-"Sensual Embers"
That $@@+ was terrible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bmkten

Isn't this the same exact rumble preview that they did last year?

Almost identical, but it's not like a lot is going to change from last year.
"For the first time ever, every WWE Superstar is eligible to enter the Royal Rumble."  What the hell does that mean?

Eve is the worst diva in the WWE.  She's not as attractive as KK, and almost as bad of an actress.

Speaking of bad actors.... it's CENA!
.that's not really saying much though..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

The ITO promo formula:

1 mention of your mediocrity
2 sophmoric insults including (but not limited to):"weak", "boy", and "beta" delivered in a neanderthal, Link-from-Encino-Man-like fashion
46 + inclusions of the word "alpha". per paragraph.
Red text
?????
Bankrupt.
Oooooooooooooooooooooh &@*#( 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

The ITO promo formula:

1 mention of your mediocrity
2 sophmoric insults including (but not limited to):"weak", "boy", and "beta" delivered in a neanderthal, Link-from-Encino-Man-like fashion
46 + inclusions of the word "alpha". per paragraph.
Red text
?????
Bankrupt.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. i've called YOU a loser and 4W a paper champion... that's it as far as that.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. i've never once said beta, once again it shows how much you pay attention...but i am a bit of a neanderthal. a savage. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. yep. see below.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. you still blow.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. i make over 60k a year, you are really really stupid.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]once again BOY... there are these things called catch phrases, themes, gimmicks that someone in this line of work that is successful has.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm sorry we have already covered that haven't we? you just don't pay attention. would expect that for someone like you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Back in November/Decemebr you told me not to wake the sleeping Giant... I told you I am David and have awoken you, something along those lines. I knew then two things: 1. with not a response from you, i knew you really weren't what you perpetrate. This god like creature who is more clever, witty, and in general smarter than about 90% of #ntwt.... False. 2. that you Are the loser and choke artist i believe you to be. You can fool mostly anyone here, i see you do it all the time. All the while people hold their tongues because the big bad... this is sarcasm... Club will tear them apart. Well fact is you will, because they are weak or that damn horrible, bkmac. But with me it just never ever happens, now will it. You think I'm Papa Doc from the Free World and I'll just let you be Rabbit... no... it doesn't go down like that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I had to HAND FEED you a promo so that you had to come back. i delivered material to you for god sakes.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come NTRR, you will be beaten, i will continue to earn and take what is rightfully mine, and you can continue to play Super Heel all the while losing when pushed... but we both know the truth, don't we? Thee Alpha Male has spoken.[/color]

NwLnH.gif

Zack Ryder has become one of my most despised WWE characters. Everything about him annoys me.

kinda surprised Jericho spoke, was hoping he didn't loved his shtick.

but his REM like words...I wonder

But i hope he wins the rumble...and Orton doesn't bc that's stupid

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all are overlooking that highlight reel. Some clues in there as far Jericho's possible motives.
nerd.gif

Elaborate
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i saw a couple SM clips... he isn't the/a "SHE" though...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't really notice a world ending type of clue...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not too sure what you mean?[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Kane is gonna run into Eve by mistake. Eve is going to sell it like she just got hit by a truck. Crowd will chant 'She's okay, she's okay, she's okay.'

Kane will cry and feel bad as Eve is being carried out on a stretcher. Ryder calls Kane a bathturd.

"For the first time ever, every WWE Superstar is eligible to enter the Royal Rumble."  What the hell does that mean?

Eve is the worst diva in the WWE.  She's not as attractive as KK, and almost as bad of an actress.

Uhhhhh....Eve at least looks like she has a soul. Kelly Kelly looks like a corpse.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

.that's not really saying much though..
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit... nvm. shoulda figured supercena for the save.[/color]

Let's see how Eve sells a Chokeslam

*@&# u Cena
roll.gif
double dose of terrible acting
roll.gif

Hey Cena, where were you like 3 minutes ago
laugh.gif
???

Only Cena could manage to F up just standing still and looking in a hole..

Back
Top Bottom