1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]help me up.[/color]

CpBoI.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]juss chillin.[/color]

halfmanat6.gif

Feels good to be fresh off last nights show. Mister916 was alright, he did what he could, but

like I told him before the match, he didn't have what it took to even be in the same ring with me.

What else would I expect though? You can't throw rocks at THE man, then hide in the bushes

before we meet face to face, but what's done is done. 

mvp1xx6.gif

DEEK man, you see my match last night? Lesser competition of course, but I go into every battle

with a championship mind-state, and once again, this won't be any different. You took round 1

from me, I'll give you that, but you better get ready for that waist to feel ice cold when that title

gets around me. I ball out in the ring like nobody else can, and in another match of the year, 

you're gonna know full well what I mean.

Originally Posted by YardFather

COO is not only incompetent, but unreliable as well.

u better put a great showin at NTRumble. word in the back is that ppl have lost faith in you.

1. 4wrestling
2. YardFather
3. iLLoQuent aka DSK
4. im that one
5. theDEEK
6. bkmac
7. Je Ne Sais Quoi
8. TennHouse2
9. Rusty Shackelford
10.VeintiSiete
11. GotHolesInMySocks
12. Hymen_Man
13. NobleKane
14. Peep_Game
15. 3dgarFly
16. JRATheGreat
17. Mister916
18. Toine
19. Dragonfly
20. RKO2004
21. HombreLobo

Sooo, I have a buddy that works with the WWE magazine and he's prepping the next issue. Apparently there is a pic of Undertaker set to appear where he is bald. In the pic, he does have flames around his head, but he does appear to be bald. Anyone heard anything about this? Did he and Kane have a hair transplant?

P.S. This is the same guy that was responsible for the updated Sunny, candid Beth, and new chick Amber pics that I posted a while back.  He's usually pretty good with his info.

Peace,
J

I'm checking out the WrestleReunion out because I'm thinking of visiting friends/going out/checking out the WRASSLIN' and HOLY !%@+ I wish I would have known about this breakfast!

WrestleReunion will again feature a special Breakfast with Champions event on Sunday morning starting at 9am. Enjoy a deluxe breakfast and sit at a table with oneor two of the WrestleReuion guests. You'll get much more than a breakfast as you get some true personal time with your tables guest to hear some great stories in a very relaxed environment.

You can purchase your ticket for the Breakfast with Champions for only $49 and you will be randomly assigned a table. However this year we will also be offering you the opportunity to select the table you wish to sit at for only $25 more. In addition we will be filming this special morning get together and putting it on DVD as a bonus to those that do pay the extra money to select their table. This DVD will be an exclusive bonus.

VIP ticket holders will be contacted in early January in VIP number order and given priority in selecting at which table to sit.

The tables options are as follows:

Table 1 Kevin Von Erich - 1 spot remaining

Table 2 Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner - Sold Out

Table 3 Big Van Vader and Colt Cabana - Sold Out

Table 4 Tommy Dreamer and Mikey Whipwreck

Table 5 Molly Holly / Nitro Girl Spice

Table 6 Kevin Sullivan and Raven

Table 7 Fit Finlay and Harry Smith

Table 8 Godfather and Jimmy Hart

PLEASE NOTE: NO PHYSICAL TICKETS WILL BE MAILED, THERE WILL BE A CHECK-IN AT THE HOTEL WHERE LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS, AND TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.

I would have copped the breakfast with Steiner. That's bucketlist type @**%.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

DEEK man, you see my match last night? Lesser competition of course, but I go into every battle
with a championship mind-state, and once again, this won't be any different. You took round 1

from me, I'll give you that, but you better get ready for that waist to feel ice cold when that title

gets around me. I ball out in the ring like nobody else can, and in another match of the year, 

you're gonna know full well what I mean.

I am the NTWE United States Champion and the man who beat the number one contender to the NTWE World Heavyweight Championship, the Deek.

Peep, I saw your match. I applaud you for beating a nobody who wasn't even worthy enough to pin for me to even get my prestigious of prestigious titles. Now I ask you this, did you see MY match? Yes, I beat the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, YardFather. Logically speaking, that puts me as THE number 2 superstar in this company and hell possibly even number 1 because everyone knows 4wringle is just a paper champion. Yes, let's just go with that. I am THE undisputed and proven number 1 superstar in all of the NTWE.

Congrats on your win it solidified that you can beat jobbers. But my win solidified that I can beat the elite.

I'm looking forward to our match of the year candidate MVPeep. Until then...

Your NTWE US Champion has spoken.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

16. GotHolesInMyShoes
No!
A clear troll account, either it's you or another regular.
This SN barely posts, like bkmac.
Give the spot to someone that genuinely posts in this thread, case, JRA, etc.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

16. GotHolesInMyShoes
No!

laugh.gif
it's not me guy

16. GotHolesInMyShoes
No!

laugh.gif
it's not me guy
Sure it isn't.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

No!

laugh.gif
it's not me guy
Sure it isn't.

u callin me a liar?

It may not be you, but that definitely is a troll account and shouldn't be given a spot above anyone unless it's Masondid.support or some other jobber.

Back
Top Bottom