12/1/09 Spacejams

I'm glad. I'll wait until they drop. Buy them. Wear them.

Anyone that is STILL complaining about JB quality needs to move on (your voice for change is best heard when you don't buy than when you add up your postcount with countless complaints)

swear to god i cant stand all these people who come in every thread just to go "man im buying 4 of these, these are a must"

NO YOU ARE NOT...stop fooling yourselves i bet half the people that say that wont even buy them period

and if you do buy that many you are a clown who is taking away someone else's chances and you should be ashamed of yourself

smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the $175 pricetag. Good luck yall.

the one shirt has the concords on them i think--hopefully they bring those back too since i missed out on the dmps

I bet they got folks doing research up in here seeing you guys willing to fork over $175 so they probably will end up being that much.

good info...im in for the spacejams...ill probably pass on the shirts initially and wait for htem to go on sale

definitely coppin cuz i missed out in 2000 but $175...JB is takin advantage of collectors and loyal consumers
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom