. . . . . . . .

ayo...hbw doesnt give much good advice...but listen to me man. real talk.
i dunno how u look...but if you look somewhat decent...you can pull a broad.
now what you need to do is, find one thats down for you. like a rock in a muddy hole.
thats you main gal. always do her right. she'll work with you.
next, find you some dumb chicks who are willing to part with money. tell them this story
or a lie of some sort and get them to give you money. seriously. i gave a chick a super sob story
and she gave me a shell gas card with a 1000 dollar limit and i maxed that %%# out.
once u do it a few times it'll be like water in a breeze. wavy.
then just repeat the cycle till ur doin the damn thang and i swear to god your life will be straight.
f your moms, f your pops. take all the money u hustle and buy a whip and get it rollin.
this is all real talk fam.
hope this works and things work out for you.

love, HBW

Suicidal thoughts are no joke, I used think about that crap all the time. I usually just put on some music to help me get by, you just gotta find something tokeep you occupied and get your mind off all those garbage thoughts because I don't care what your circumstances are, you should never off yourself.

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usually respond to *!#% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you can handle .. Stay up my dude

Cosign on every letter in every word.

You seem to be doing well in school, go to college, get a nice well paying job and rub your success all in their face.

Nahh dont do it for reals see a therapist.This can make you more confident in yourself this can probably make you stronger. Dont ler other people let you downmake your mother feel stupid for abandoning you
Your only 17 and young not even over 20. Live older but young ..
laugh.gif
just dont do it..
but if you do
Spoiler [+]

What dont kill you will only make you stronger. Word to the wise. Do it big in life and succeed. Ain't nothing better than showing the people who despiseyou that you can do it without their support.

Man I really feel for your story, and I think that you've got potential, cuz right now u are making a living on your own and are seventeen. The only routefor you is college right now, Make sure you get in and apply for financial aid. I think it might be a good idea to legally separate yourself from your parentsI'm not sure about how you could do that but they could definetly mess up your financial aid. Once you do get in just keep the grades up, and work a joband you will be a success. You seem like you are a very hard working and cool guy so there is no purpose for you to / yourself.

indifferent.gif
@ everyone telling him to do it

DON'T OFF URSELF

.... after u on the news everyone will be like he's weak, a coward, etc
smh.gif

check out the ca murder/suicide ... suicide is not the way out

i think you join the armed forces. seriously. you'll be provided with food, shelter, and hopefully you can save up some $ for the future...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They always say people that really want to die don't tell more than a few people...
They obviously didn't know CandyJunkie.
I just read about this cause I never heard about it till' now, pretty sad story
tired.gif

story?

dont do it fam it aint worth it. hit me up if you trying to vent suicide is for the weak. you dont wana be rememebered for that. get a fake id and getplastered this weekend.

Just think - you may feel your life may be meaningless but you have the power to make your life meaningful.

Don't do it man. As others have already mentioned the CandyJunkie story, things like that don't need to happen. If you ever need someone to talk tojust send me a message -- sometimes all people need is someone to talk to.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They always say people that really want to die don't tell more than a few people...
They obviously didn't know CandyJunkie.
I just read about this cause I never heard about it till' now, pretty sad story
tired.gif

story?

I'm pretty sure it was the guy that said he was going to commit suicide on a forum and everyone thought he was joking, wanting attention, etc. He set up alive webcam where he took the pills and you saw him lie on his bed, and then....

Kid it seems like your doing very well for your situation and keep a good head on your shoulders... Keep following and creating your own path in life andfollow it. I would suggest researching some colleges and qualify for some grants and enjoy life at college and maybe get a change of scenery - you will meetlots of new people to connect with. Life is short and precious - although very tough at times - you gotta take advantage of all the good things life has tooffer, and to each it has its own importances.

Just do it kid. No one has, and no one will ever care about you. At least you won't ever have to deal with the daily b/s.

Back
Top Bottom