. . . . . . . .

Don't do it man, look at it this way, you're independent. You don't need that scum that you claim is family. Offing yourself is never an option.Finish school, go to college, go away from everyone. As far as possible. There is much more to life than you think. Remember NT fam is always here to help.

Don't do it, cause if you do she'll win, and you don't want your mother to win do you? PM me anytime if you need to talk

Don't do it. You'll get over it. Life has its ups and downs and right now your at a low point. Trust me you'll be fine.

I wish I could pm you but....I can't right now. Please don't do it, you will add to the statistics, and everyone would be saying I wonder what he couldhave did with the rest of his life? I'm 18 and I think I had depression as well though not like this, it was still horrible. You still have a whole bunchof your life left. Plenty of opporitunity for you to become a better person or find yourself. Look at all the other people who overcome difficulties in theirlife, they never give up no matter what. Man just think positive, you may have hit rock bottom so there is no where else to go but up. Show appreciation foryour life and don't take it away. Regardless I'm here for you or anyone for that matter that needs help.

Op, Don't listen to anyone telling you to kill yourself... you'd be surprised how much people post they are going to kill themselves on forums or torandom people and no one believes them and they do it...but you would never be able to tell the news isn't going to say RO RO killed himself today. Iunderstand what you are going through I felt like suicide was the best option at a time in my life too I'm a year older than you ... but if you killyourself doing the worst time how will you ever get to experience the best time? A million people can hate you but I can truly say if you find ONE person whotruly loves you and cares for you it makes life worth wild. The best revenge is success.
You should not get good grades for someones love or approval but for your own approval and to pursuit your dreams. God is only testing your faith but if youkeep keeping on I guarantee thinks will turn around for you. Go to college become successful get a job have a family and be the BEST FATHER EVER because youknow how it feels to have a horrible one. Hopefully the next topic you make is entitled ''I got accepted into 10 colleges Where do I go''I'll be looking forward to it.

I don't post that often but I felt the need to here... DON'T.
You might even find a woman that loves you and makes you forget about everything. Isn't that worth living?

life is gonna get better for you fam. keep doing what you gotta do, keep getting good grades and working. go to college, strive to be successful. so if youfeel as if you wanna throw your success in they're face by all means.. go for it..

I DIDNT READ ALL OF THESE COMMENTS BUT SUM OF THEM ARE JUST RETARTED,
dont do it show them u can do it without them,
show them wa they lost, and what they could of had and been proud of

dont do it dude

youve made it this far on your own and im sure if you write a very good college essay explaining story, along with taht and your good grades im sure you willget a scholarship of some sort

youre getting somewhere in like
pimp.gif

stay strong

man up

people can call you emo depress and what not but when someone calls you a coward, then its a wake up call

you don't want to be called a coward, no man wants to be called a coward.

Ask yourself this question, are you a coward or a man?

Take out some cops before you go and have a buddy take a video, you might end up in the NT HOF.. You'd end up being taken out by some high caliber weaponryso you probably wouldnt feel it...

Here are the lyrics to a great song by my favorite musician EVER
smile.gif

The title is Suicide Chump....

You say there ain't no use in livin'
It's all a waste of time
'n you wanna throw your life away, well
People that's just fine
Go ahead on 'n get it over with then
Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
Just make sure you do it right the first time
'cause nothin's worse than a suicide
Chump

You say there ain't no light a-shinin'
Through the bushes up ahead
'n we're all gonna be so sorry
When we find out you are dead
Go head on and get it over with then
Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
Just make sure you do it right the first
Time
Chump

Now maybe you're scared of jumpin'
'n poison makes you sick
'n you want a little attention
'n you need it pretty quick
Don't wanna mess your face up
Or we won't know if it's you
Aw there's just so much to worry about
Now what you gonna do?

Go head on 'n get it over with then

You're on the bridge;
Scared to leap,
But a girl walks over
To take a peep...
She says: "don't do it!"
But wouldn't you know...
The girl got a head
Like a buffalo
With a little red hair
All over the top
An' her breath would make the
Traffic stop
She says "i love you...
But first, let's eat!"
And all you can say as you run down the
Street
Is...

I'm totally against you killing yourself as stated in my previous posts on the last page But...
''Just make sure you do it right the first
Time
Chump'''
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't do it. Prove to everyone that you can be somethin'....prove it to yourself. Don't ever give up on life, fam.....it's way easier than itsounds.

like most of the ppl are saying in here, don't do it. If u need someone to talk to or some advice or somethin, pm me. stick in there yo

ive had two buddys kill themselves in the past 5 or so months. dont do it bro i know they wish they could take it all back not only for their life but fortheir loved ones and what they put them thtough. and you dont wanna go out like a coward. at least your not missing a leg, both parents, two brothers, threesisters and hide in fear with your uncle and aunt and cousins cause some terrorists. you're 17 man... you got a job you're already doing better thanwhat most are doing at 17.

Don't do it fam. You have the strength and the smarts to rise above your situation. Keep pushing forward, hold your head, and trust that the Lord willcarry you through this. I'ma pray for you my dude.

Don't do it fam.

Seriously.

Just use it as fuel to do better in life.

Your fam doesn't treat you right? %!%* them.

Live your life and strive for the best.

Try to get a scholarship, go to school, and make something of yourself.

indifferent.gif
@ anyone in here actually suggesting that he do it.

Back
Top Bottom