1985 OG Jordans Size 11.5 Barely Worn

Just inherited these from my Dad who just passed away. What are they worth? I think he might have worn them a few times at most. Im not going to sit here and say he wore them one time either, but I have been around shoes for a while and these shoes are very lightly worn in my opinion.
IMG_5322.JPG
IMG_5323.JPG
IMG_5324.JPG
IMG_5325.JPG
IMG_5326.JPG

If those have been worn by your father, they are priceless. Dont EVER sell those. Keep them.. Value DOES NOT matter. I am Serious.

Last edited:
I really cant tell if those are Originals or 94s. It dont matter either way.

Have them bronzed. Many families did this with baby shoes in the 80's. Then they would be something you can pass down the line.. I agree, I wouldn't sell them. Regardless of value.

These are the kind of stories where I really would like to know what he decided to do with them. I hope he keeps them.

These are the kind of stories where I really would like to know what he decided to do with them. I hope he keeps them.
thats why im keeping some 1s for good, pass em down eventually to my kids when I have some.

would be cool

Still have them. Have put them on my Ebay store for a high price just to drive traffic. Someone offered me $2000 recently.

Correct me if I’m wrong but 2k is a very good price

With all the sports being put on halt and this last dance documentary coming out.

There are people getting over 5K right now for pairs that look either a little worse/similar/ a little better.

Back
Top Bottom