2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My foot action status changed, not celebrating until I get a tracking number

NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE-RD/WH

My foot action status changed, not celebrating until I get a tracking number

NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE-RD/WH

for the ppl who ordered from footaction and has not received a shipping confirmation order, call 1-800-863-8932 and ask them what the hold up. i called in and they told me i needed to verify some info and after they told me the shoes are gonna be shipped out today. just have ur customer number ready

for the ppl who ordered from footaction and has not received a shipping confirmation order, call 1-800-863-8932 and ask them what the hold up. i called in and they told me i needed to verify some info and after they told me the shoes are gonna be shipped out today. just have ur customer number ready

Got my tracking number from UPS for my Footlocker order yesterday, but all it has said was a shipping label has been created. Been like that since 8 am yesterday. What exactly is that? They are waiting for the shoes fromFootlocker to get there?

Got my tracking number from UPS for my Footlocker order yesterday, but all it has said was a shipping label has been created. Been like that since 8 am yesterday. What exactly is that? They are waiting for the shoes fromFootlocker to get there?

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

They said they had a hold up with all of their paypal orders and told me it would ship today so now I'm just patiently waiting.

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

They said they had a hold up with all of their paypal orders and told me it would ship today so now I'm just patiently waiting.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

HOW ELSE ARE THEY GONNA HUMBLE BRAG AND SCRAMBLE TO LET NIKETALK KNOW THEY GOT SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE GOT?   

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

HOW ELSE ARE THEY GONNA HUMBLE BRAG AND SCRAMBLE TO LET NIKETALK KNOW THEY GOT SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE GOT?   

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Originally Posted by bence23

happy.gif

Sure enough, good lookin' with that tip!

Originally Posted by bence23

happy.gif

Sure enough, good lookin' with that tip!

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

Nah, I ain't taking it as beefing. I paid him for the shoes because I didn't wanna leave the mall empty-handed after being there for a little over 3 hrs. But I was pissed about the fact that I couldn't buy the shoes at retail cuz the employee was scamming on Footaction's stock, not the stock he actually bought for himself and was trying to resell. We have 2 malls here in BR, and FTA was the only store in both malls that were getting these. My main reason for reporting him is because I don't want me (or anyone for that matter) to have to give up more of their hard-earned money on future releases. Yes, I am happy that I was able to get a pair, but pissed that I had to cough up $40 more when I should have been paying retail. That was the whole reason I waited until release day. If I wanted to pay extra, I would have did it weeks ago, gotten the shoes early, and slept in instead of being at the mall at 5:30.

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

Nah, I ain't taking it as beefing. I paid him for the shoes because I didn't wanna leave the mall empty-handed after being there for a little over 3 hrs. But I was pissed about the fact that I couldn't buy the shoes at retail cuz the employee was scamming on Footaction's stock, not the stock he actually bought for himself and was trying to resell. We have 2 malls here in BR, and FTA was the only store in both malls that were getting these. My main reason for reporting him is because I don't want me (or anyone for that matter) to have to give up more of their hard-earned money on future releases. Yes, I am happy that I was able to get a pair, but pissed that I had to cough up $40 more when I should have been paying retail. That was the whole reason I waited until release day. If I wanted to pay extra, I would have did it weeks ago, gotten the shoes early, and slept in instead of being at the mall at 5:30.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

You did the right thing. Footaction is a corporate chain retail store. Their not some mom n pop hood spot. For an employee to pull that and be that bold about it shows he doesn't care for his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom