2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

Quote:
People are riding Pavlik because of a knockout of Edison Miranda? What exactly has Miranda done to garner such high acclaim?
:smh:
smh.gif
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

Quote:
Also, this is way OT and late but there was some Jordan brand jacket at a fight a while ago. I cannot, for the life of me, remember who was fighting but the jacket was so ill. It was grey and it looked like it had an emblem of a country on it. I think the other colors were baby blue and yellow. I highly doubt anybody remembers it but it you have a clue that would help me out alot. I also doubt it is a general jacket but just thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody had some info.
:D
happy.gif
katsidis.and.domingo.280w.jpg
roach.and.penalosa.at.kings.dugout.300w.jpg
bautista-deleon.070809.300w.jpg
Cebu Boxing
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

yea so i just came back in here to say

i hope jermain whoops kelly's @#%$ cuz im sick of hearing about pavlik

and :smh:
smh.gif

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

I see Taylor stopping Pavlik in the late rounds....Pavliks gonna come at him hard, but i think ppl are forgetting that Taylor's fast, and has a nice left jab...not gonna be a slugfest, Talyors gonna slowly break him down...

Not a PPV? Nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
This is pretty much an undisputed fact. Miranda had a tough time making the weight. Dude had no strengthen whats so ever
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

YO! I didn't even know Berto was on the undercard.

I woulda expected Gunna to have mentioned it this past coupla weeks.
ANGELS BASEBALL​

TRY AS YOU MIGHT, YOU CAN'T GET THE MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK.​

Berto killin dude wih his jabs. Estrada can't even cmake any moves.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I see dame in berto's corner.....lol...nuttin else to do I guess...lol....nice 1st fight.....estrada skill level can't compare to berto's... but I can tell berto doesn't have much of a chin...if estrada can throw a double left hook...one to the body, one to the head, he can take berto out...we will see...
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

The Movement!

Berto on top of his Jab game tonite..

If he ripped more body shots my God...

My dude been workin them fundamentals. I like what I see.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Estrada is really raw out there.

Berto's QUICK.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

I don't see this going to a decision.

EDIT: I think they'll stop it by 10th.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Berto is working this fool its pretty ugly, how many more fights till he gets a big name??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

OMG!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

:wow:
eek.gif
ed the fight after the knockdown and Berto bum-rushed Estrada and he wasn't even looking!! :wow:
eek.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs

Impressive...

And he put in some rounds.

I'd say he MIGHT be ready for a "big name"

:lol:
laugh.gif
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS

Alright Taylor, LETS GET ER DONE!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs

Berto has improved a lot that the best ive seen him look , good body work the jab was crisp very good win over a tough solid guy
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
[center

Nice fight....hope pavlik v. Taylor is half as good as that one....yall saw dame wit his Berto pom poms out?
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom