2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

CR9
pimp.gif

Good luck CR7, now you've completed your dream.

Let's go United, move on and lets get our puzzle back into place.

I wonder if anyone has an old Brazilian Ronaldo number 9. Those people can just pull those out and wear them like they are new
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

I wonder if anyone has an old Brazilian Ronaldo number 9. Those people can just pull those out and wear them like they are new
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
is it the same sponsor on the front? i think they were siemens

what the hell was Eusebio doing there?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

0935: Manchester United have an agreement in place with Bordeaux to sign 20-year-old winger Gabriel Obertan, according the French club's president.
"It's actually a great possibility," said Jean-Louis Triaud. "United want him and we would be delighted to see Gabriel develop in such a club. We will make it official when the moment comes."
Full story: L'Équipe (in French)
Laurent Blanc has gift-wrapped his best young player to his former boss...
laugh.gif

Lol... I totally forgot that Blanc had a stint with Utd...

So whats up with this Obertan kid? The real deal? As advertised? or another Kleberson?
yeah,and "The President "won an EPL title too back in 02-03...
pimp.gif

anyway,Gabriel Obertan recently was awarded the Most Valuable Player at last month's Toulon International Youth Tournament...
eek.gif

he's primarily a winger,but can also play in central midfield and as a second striker...
saw a few clips of him - kid got good pace and pretty sublime skills for a yound lad but he seems to lack that finish in front of goal...
potentially he can be great,so i really hope he doesn't end up like Kleberson or Poborsky...

I know its the kids dream and all, but as a UTD fan, Ronaldo just doesnt look right in that jersey. Hope he does well there, but this always united to revertback to a style that isnt all that reliant on him.

Messi > C. Ronaldo

Kaka > C. Ronaldo...

How are you the supposed Great Player in the World...But Can't Even Make Portugal go to the World Cup?

Son is just another Beckham. He gets all this hype because of his good looks.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

9206442b63340122925c99f7a791efef-getty-fbl-esp-por-eng-real-madrid-ronaldo.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

atleast i can officially hate on ronaldo now. i do appreciate what he did for man utd though.

i give it 3 seasons before he whines and wants out. players dont complete their contracts these days.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Messi > C. Ronaldo

Kaka > C. Ronaldo...

How are you the supposed Great Player in the World...But Can't Even Make Portugal go to the World Cup?

dude come on. you have just lost all your football/soccer credibility in my eyes. he gets all the hype because of his good looks? first offkaka' is good but ronaldos better and younger. yea messi is probably better but he cant take a free kick and isn't as good of an all out scorer asronaldo. messi is def a better combo of playmaking/scoring though. you cant score like 64 league goals, carry your team to two cl finals and win one and beall hype. come on now.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Messi > C. Ronaldo

Kaka > C. Ronaldo...

ok messi and ronaldo is arguable.

i'm a big fan of kaka, but he has fallen off a bit the last 2 or 3 seasons. he's still a great player, but nowhere close to what he was in 2006.

and as if one player is responsible for portugal not making the world cup. c'mon now.

and if anything, he's what beckham couldn't be. i'm a fan of beckham, and i think he's great at what he does and has great fundamentals andtechnique. but his skillsets are limited, and even though he's always had great endurance, he was never a fast and explosive player. yes, he does get a lotof hype from his looks, and so does ronaldo. but ronaldo actually has the skillsets and game that beckham wished he had.

so "son is another beckham" is untrue.

+1 for zizou.
one player does not make a team fail to qualify. he could make an impact but you cant really blame it all on him. although, CR7(9) do disappear from big games.

altho Kaka' fell off a bit from 2006 (still great dont get me wrong) the whole AC team dropped a bit too; gattusso, pirlo, and dida dropped so much that hedoesnt even start anymore. but after watching the confederation cup where Kaka' is teamed up with a bunch of fit players, i think he's back. watch outfor him next year on madrid.

wttm wrote:

+1 for zizou.
one player does not make a team fail to qualify. he could make an impact but you cant really blame it all on him. although, CR7(9) do disappear from big games.

altho Kaka' fell off a bit from 2006 (still great dont get me wrong) the whole AC team dropped a bit too; gattusso, pirlo, and dida dropped so much that he doesnt even start anymore. but after watching the confederation cup where Kaka' is teamed up with a bunch of fit players, i think he's back. watch out for him next year on madrid.
good point. and not just that, it's been an OLD and slow milan squad with no defense.

and up until the 2007/2008 season, kaka had been playing nonstop for several years. i think he really needed that break in between the 06/07 and 07/08 seasonsand not play in copa america.

Back
Top Bottom