2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Eastbay is up. Got my size 13! Yippy!!!
pimp.gif

Eastbay.com confirmed and done! Easy cop! Good luck to everybody that actually likes them. SHould be a pretty easy grab!

I don't even think these are limited. They are a regular GR that will sit with the other IX's on the shelves..

I don't even think these are limited. They are a regular GR that will sit with the other IX's on the shelves..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Well, I guess that we'll have to wait in see. I just wasn't willing to chance it, because I couldn't find them locally anywhere in Denver, CO. I was told that Footlocker at the Aurora Mall was supposed to have them, but this came from a person who always asks me about releases. Basically he's not reliable. Heck he didn't even know that they were to release tonight online nor tomorrow in stores.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Well, I guess that we'll have to wait in see. I just wasn't willing to chance it, because I couldn't find them locally anywhere in Denver, CO. I was told that Footlocker at the Aurora Mall was supposed to have them, but this came from a person who always asks me about releases. Basically he's not reliable. Heck he didn't even know that they were to release tonight online nor tomorrow in stores.

Tried on Eastbay to get a sz 13. Got all the way to the end where I had to press a button to process order and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation.

Tried on Eastbay to get a sz 13. Got all the way to the end where I had to press a button to process order and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom